This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

888poker - $15 deposit

• pibomarco
      pibomarco
      Bronze
      Hi everybody!

I play online poker for about 2-3 years .. more seriously about a year.. At first I only played 9max SNGs 1-3$BI and made aprox 180$ but later i finished with 50$ of profit.. with aprox 1500 games played.. i've tryed cash and i liked it more.. so i stopped playing sngs..
      Well, I have done a lot of mistakes, mainly because, impatience, cupidity, or when I could not stopmyself playing and tilt ofcourse.
      I played more or less multi-table cash games 6-max (micro) .. almost a year ago i spend the last dollar on pokerstars (aprox -500$, extra bonuses ect not included).. I've decided to stop playing poker for a longer period of time becuse i lost faith in it.. But then the same or next day i got email from 888poker, where they promoted their new hit - web cam tables! Because i am more of a curious guy, i've deposited $15 and went into action .. after a few days of playing I realized that this was something for me where i was feeling very comfortable! And in a month made aprox 290$ profit.
      Then I also bought a license for holdem indicator, which is a must!

Now to the facts :f_cool:

I was playing from April cash game 6 max (one table only!) NL 3/6cents on CAM tables only!

and from 15$ iv'e made aprox 1200$ profit :s_cool:

here are my shitty stats :f_cool:

aprox 60.000 hands
      VPIP: 30
      PFR: 9
      AF: 2,4
      3bet|F: 3|43
      Steal|F: 18|71
      CBet|F: 73|53
      WSD|W:26|49

In month of october i started playing more sng's and less cash.. i loved sngs because on 6 max the first three players are in the money. So i've started playing 6max turbo with $2,50 BI, after 500games played i moved up to $6BI..

Now i play mostly 6max turbo $6 and $11BI and just recently started playing also 21,50$ DON 8 max turbo..

i've finished playing cashgames.. sngs only now..

CAM tables are awsome because most of palyers are :f_p: :f_p:
      And i got used on bad beats which means i tilted very rare which is very important to control this shit :) That's why i still didnt loose all my BR like on pokerstars:)

So i hope the reading wasnt that hard or annoying, because of my english :f_biggrin:
      so till next update:)

BR: $1450
      bonus: $45
      :s_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Wow dude sick work.

Nice graph, I'm heaps jelly :P And yeah 888 6-Max are really great, top 3 get paid which is sick considering most sites only pay top 2 for 6-Max.

I play at 888 too except I play the 40 Mans, trying to roll myself for the 3+ 9man and 6max SnGs.

Maybe we'll run into each other one day :P

edit:

Did I mention how nice your graph was?
    • pibomarco
      pibomarco
      Bronze
      tnx dude :)

yeah thats true 888 has nice games.. thats why im more into sngs now and i can collect more bonus points then on cash..

i'm sure we will :) maybe you can try playing sngs 6 max turbo CAM tables.. 3$ - 6$BI.. competition is very soft, without regulars.. and playing is more fun to see people in person.. just have to get used on bad beats and donks.. but on a long run should be graph positive if you are able to control tilt, be patient, knowing basic rules for sngs ect.. :)

tnx for the graph.. i think it could be much better, because there is still a lot of leaks and i could improve my game more.. in 2012 im also thinking to take one coach for DON's.. found one on 888 and he is killing them :)

good luck!:)