This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2nd / 3rd Starting Capitals

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey, i've used my first $50 and got offered a second months ago, but I could never use it due to already being at the selected software :(

I've never heard of a 3rd Capital? Does it exist? :)
      Or would I just get another 2nd Capital, as I never got to use my last?
      Or am I at a dead end! :(
  • 12 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hi MattDenness,

There is a small chance you could get selected for another starting capital but its completely random selections made by the marketing team, but fingers crossed for you

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      my fingers are crossed too :coolface:
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I got offered my second at party, but already had an account. A few months later, checked my e-mails, and had an offer for another at 770. So it's possible.

GL
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Mine too :P

The only reason im not registering to certain sites, is because i dont want to miss it again :D

Just make sure you put in a big with the boss man for me ;)

Edit - Good to see someone has got one :) Seems you ran the same as me & 770 is the site i want to join, but I've got hope for the Free $50, so i'm holding out ;)
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Yea 770 seems pretty good. Stink thing is no traffic for my game at my time (FL) BUT I can now maintain my silver status here now.(bronze looks so, dirty)

THANKS PS
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Haha, Bronze does look a little dirty :P Its like running a race and coming last :rolleyes:

Next month I'll hopefully get a sexy Platinum :P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness

Next month I'll hopefully get a sexy Platinum :P
      Amen! :D
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      My 2nd was with FULL TILT hahaahahahah and it's still there safe from my poker skills or lack of....hahahahahahahah.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      I don't see why they would give you another offer if you're a Gold member, I mean, you're already active with a linked account, so the marketing team would be better off giving the offer to a Bronze member.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oblitron
      I don't see why they would give you another offer if you're a Gold member, I mean, you're already active with a linked account, so the marketing team would be better off giving the offer to a Bronze member.
      that's not exactly how it works though :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by oblitron
      that's not exactly how it works though :)
      He popped my bubble...

Now I got a new one :f_cool:
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey Matt,

I don't suggest to wait for it.
      It happens rarely, and if it does, you don't know at which room.

If you for example have a $10,000 depositor freeroll coming up, there's often just 400-500 players playing. That's a free $20-25 ticket - that you would miss by waiting for the possibility of a $50 bankroll there.

Happy New Year,
      Lutz