Sharkschope issues

• 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey :)

I dunno too much about sharkscope but i know that when using HEM if you don't wait until the hand that knocks you out of the game finishes completely it doesnt record the results properly could it be anything to do with this?

I'l ask around see if anyone else knows the answer to this :)

Carl
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Nope, it recorded my last hand, which is the small bink at the end which is fine. That is how my session ended but then all of a sudden it shows a small decline??

edit:

oh wait I see. They recorded some of the games at the wrong times...kind of annoying :\ but w/e.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hmm weird, and it definately shouldn't be like that? Do you use any other tracking software like hem or pt that shows it more accurately ?
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Yeah.

I figured out that what it should be showing is a deeper line at around tournament 130 as that was when I took a few shots at some tournaments but sharkschope recorded those only when the tournaments finished which would probably be after my session.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Strange, i wouldnt worry about it too much though if you are using some other software to track you're results too.

Also checking sharkscope after each session probably isnt great for the mental side of the game, just looking at the graph can make you pretty results oriented. Reviewing hands playing with ICM is a much better way to spend the time :)