$5.39
      SB:
      $4.01
      BB:
      $5.00
      UTG1:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, A.
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, SB folds, BB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.22) 6, 4, Q (2 players)
      BB bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70.

Turn: ($2.62) T (2 players)
      BB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

River: ($5.62) 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $2.20, Hero calls $2.20.

Final Pot: $10.02.
      Results follow:

BB shows two pairs, tens and sixes(6 T).Hero shows two pairs, queens and fours(Q A).Hero wins with two pairs, queens and fours(Q A).

BB stats: 20/16/vs Steal BB(Fold 57%(7),Call 29%(7), 3bet 14%(7))/ 3bet BB 7%(15)/2.2(river 3.0)/WTSD 23%(31)/W$SD 43%(7)/ 182 hands
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Really close spot since it's not that easy to play the hand profitable by flatting and hoping for a hit. But it's possible. Depending on your postflop skills. But as long it's FR and he seems to be aggressive then flatting is an option to keep weaker Ax hands in the play.

As played
      Postflop: Well, I'd most likely ship the turn and protect my hand from any kind of draws rather than Call it this way. We can't even be sure that he is bluffing anymore on the river. What about his CB? It's really important, if it's low then I'd raise it right on the flop.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Really close spot since it's not that easy to play the hand profitable by flatting and hoping for a hit. But it's possible. Depending on your postflop skills. But as long it's FR and he seems to be aggressive then flatting is an option to keep weaker Ax hands in the play.

As played
      Postflop: Well, I'd most likely ship the turn and protect my hand from any kind of draws rather than Call it this way. We can't even be sure that he is bluffing anymore on the river. What about his CB? It's really important, if it's low then I'd raise it right on the flop.

Best Regards.
      Regarding preflop just wanted to know what is the best line. If it means something I raise from the BU like 36% so they see me pretty loose and I doubt that I payed different against this player. So is raise/fold to weak against a 3bet from the blinds.4betting looks kinda overplayed. So would love to hear your personal opinion and how would you have played. TY

About CB bet it is 50%(14). In 3bet pots also 50%(2). Turn 67%(3).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, 7% 3bet ain't that big. :) So you will rather base on the table dynamics and his overall actions than just the stat. It's not that you can always base on the stats since they can easily miss-lead with just 186 hands. I might even prefer just folding or 4betting myself than playing it postflop if you ain't even very good there.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Well, 7% 3bet ain't that big. :) So you will rather base on the table dynamics and his overall actions than just the stat. It's not that you can always base on the stats since they can easily miss-lead with just 186 hands. I might even prefer just folding or 4betting myself than playing it postflop if you ain't even very good there.
      So you would advice me to rather 4bet then to call or fold against nit players. Because I will add such a 4bet into my play as I did with squeezing and 3 betting with AQo. So this just a question for the record and does this also apply for the CO?
    • Mosambo
      Mosambo
      Bronze
      Hi Sikac,
      this opponent defends blind a lot,but 3-bet 7% is 2,6% value hand (QQ+,AK) and 4,4% light.
      In this case I´d folded on the turn,because your AQ is beated from QQ+ and without conrete read that he double barrel with for example A5c,K7s and others of his light 3-betting range...
      For me is AQo good for light 4-bet,because you have blockers for the best hands QQ,AA,AK and about 60% FE,but without good dynamics and our tight image is more safe fold...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      So you would advice me to rather 4bet then to call or fold against nit players. Because I will add such a 4bet into my play as I did with squeezing and 3 betting with AQo. So this just a question for the record and does this also apply for the CO?
      Boh, I was thinking you played SH here since the opponents stat were so likely towards that. :D But right now took a look that it's FR. So overall he is pretty aggressive and with the position it's even fine to Call and keep weaker Ax hands in the play. But keep in mind that you also have to be sure in your postflop play and his postflop play since by calling you will rarely do very profitable play.