VIP Status

• germany5590
      germany5590
      Basic
      Hi,

have a question... I have been playing on Stars and as I started off I made it to Gold Status pretty fast, but then I had a phase where I did not play online and I fell back down to Bronze. Now I have been playing quite a bit again and I have collected enough points to be on the Gold Status again, but it hasn't changed. My question is if it changes on the 31st of December or do I know go up if I withdraw money from account?
  • 5 replies
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Have you made sure the option to 'display VIP status' is checked in the lobby?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any update here for us germany5590?

Have you got everything sorted?

Any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask and thanks bazerk for the assist :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      By the time you collect enough VPPs for higher VIP level, you're automatically promoted.

Maybe you confused VPPs with FPPs? You'll get more FPPs than VPPs because of multipliers.

Just go to Cashier -> VIP Status, there you'll see how many VPPs you collected this month, how much more you need for the next VIP level and ofc your current VIP level :)
    • germany5590
      germany5590
      Basic
      So thanks first of all for all the help.

I did not mix up the FPP and VPP (even though I can still see how that can happen). My status upgraded once the new year started, so it's all good now. Thanks heaps again for the help
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Excellent!

Thanks for reporting back :)

Have you taken our quiz at all to receive your free $50 starting capital?

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Gary