Strategy Points ?

• onetrick247
      onetrick247
      Bronze
      Hello I was wondering if someone could tell me how long it take to see the points you have gained on PKR I made deposit monday dec 26 and have gained a couple thousand points in a few days I know it dosnt take long on 770poker to see your points or is this just a holiday slow thing... I would like to up my status before the month end....
      Also how come there are no good PS freerolls on PKR for depositors? will there be any in the future Hope so I like this site.... THX
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by onetrick247
      Hello I was wondering if someone could tell me how long it take to see the points you have gained on PKR I made deposit monday dec 26 and have gained a couple thousand points in a few days I know it dosnt take long on 770poker to see your points or is this just a holiday slow thing... I would like to up my status before the month end....
      Also how come there are no good PS freerolls on PKR for depositors? will there be any in the future Hope so I like this site.... THX
      Hi onetrick247,

Welcome to the community!

I think you've answered your own question above :D

With this being the festive season, data is slower from board to board (Rooms to PokerStrategy) so there will be a slight delay in the updating in Strategy points.

We ask for your patience and this will be rectified very soon.

In regards to freerolls at PKR, I am not sure what's planned for the coming New Year but keep a close eye on our news section just in case :)

Have a great new year!

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      and we have the rake race: PKR Rake Race Thread
      :)