This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Free 50$ playing limits and bankroll type

• Hengemzoveris
      Hengemzoveris
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Im new here and I have some questions about my 50$ bankroll. When doing quiz i had to select bankroll type (Fl, Nl or SnG). I passed SnG quiz, got 50$ at Everest but it has really poor SnG and Fl traffic so only choice here is to play NL.
      The question is do i have to change type of bankroll (from sng to nl) somewhere? Before quiz it said I can change it at anytime but I wasn't able to find any information about that. And what limits I can play at? 0,01/0,02 NL, 1$ Sng and 0,05/0,10 FL if I remember correctly? Thanks for your help.
  • 3 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Welcome at Pokerstrategy and congratulation to pass the quiz! :)

With the starting bankroll you can play what ever you want. OK, only the beginner limits, but you can choose FL, NL or SnGs.

At Party the limits are:

• No-Limit: $0.02/0.04
      • Fixed Limit: $0.10/0.20
      • Sit and Go: $1 Buy-in
      • Multitable-Tournier: $1 Buy-in
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      It doesn't matter which Game type you play, you can do anything with your $50.

As for BRM (Bankroll Management) Remember Your Bankroll / 25 = Buyin. So NL2 if you follow properly :) Or NL4 if you plan to buyin with only $2.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Hengemzoveris,

Welcome to our community! Very friendly and helpful as you can see :)

I can see that you're receiving your free $50 starting capital at Everest Poker.

Question is, can you really keep the $50? The money is yours but you have to start playing within 30 days of receiving the $50, otherwise it will be taken off of your account.

And as soon as you have collected 1,000 Summit Points and 120 days have passed, you can withdraw your $50 and your winnings.

Playing No limit is a good start and here we suggest some tricks and tipps: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/bss/1534/1/#h1_2

Hope this helps
      Ingrid