Hi All

• teleben2
      teleben2
      Basic
      Hi All,

My name is Ben. Used to play Poker very often up until about 7yrs ago when family, career etc. took over.
      My enthusiasm returned again after winning a small company poker event.

I was brought here from PartyPoker where I saw your freerolls and was wondering how to take part.

I never expected to find such a wealth of information. This place is amazing.

Hoping to join the community here.

By the way, is it possible to join those freerolls or does the account need to be opened through this website?
  • 3 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Welcome to Pokerstrategy! I think, it was the right choise to join this com.

Unfortunately, I think the freerolls are only for players, who have a tracked account by pokerstrategy. :(

But there are many other sides, where you can play freerolls from Pokerstrategy. And you can get $50 for free also to climb up the VIP Levels.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi teleben2,

Welcome to the community!

Yes, unless you have had a play money account at Party Poker and it hasn't been used in a certain period of time then you cannot track your account to this community. You can contact Party Poker and ask them about this, but I wouldn't get my hopes up :(

I do have good news for you though, we have daily and weekly freerolls on some of our other partner rooms. You can view a list of them/starting times and all other relevant information [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-Freerolls-Weekly-Depositors-Freerolls_40547/]here[/URL]

Hope you enjoy your stay here, it truly is an awesome community :)

Any further questions you need answering, please don't hesitate to ask ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • expertnabbo
      expertnabbo
      Bronze
      welcome