Goooood evening PS

• barratt15
      barratt15
      Bronze
      Hi all,
      I've been on a bankroll challenge, starting with $10 on Everest and it's been great to be back playing poker again. I've signed up to get access to the great materials on the site, to join the community and to 'hedge my bets' as it were, through the starting capital at another room.
      I'll have 2 simultaneous bankroll challenges on my hands, what better way to keep me playing?!
      Hello, and I look forward to continuing to learn as I build my two baby bankrolls up to the skies!
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there barratt15,

Welcome to the community!

So where have you picked to get your free $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy?

I'm sure with plenty of study of our materials and content you will have no problem in growing your bankroll. The more you play, the more becomes available to you here.

If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • barratt15
      barratt15
      Bronze
      I've chose poker770, just because I've played in ipoker network before and there always seemed to be plenty of players at all times, something I sometimes struggle to find on Everest.
      Thank you very much!
      Lawrence
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Well Lawrence, sounds like a good choice then if your used to the iPoker set up ;)

Do keep us informed as how you are getting on :)

We have a dedicated blogging section if that floats your boat. It's also ideal for meeting fellow grinders, having discussions and improving your game.

Anything I can help you with, please shout!

Best regards and have a superb 2012,
      Gary
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by barratt15
      I've chose poker770, just because I've played in ipoker network before and there always seemed to be plenty of players at all times, something I sometimes struggle to find on Everest.
      Thank you very much!
      Lawrence
      Hey barratt15, welcome to our forum!

Do you have any New Years Eve plans?

Also, I have some good news for you regarding your Poker770 bonus, please click here to view your ticket. :)

Best of luck at the tables.
    • barratt15
      barratt15
      Bronze
      Hey barratt15, welcome to our forum!

Do you have any New Years Eve plans?

Also, I have some good news for you regarding your Poker770 bonus, please click here to view your ticket. :)

Best of luck at the tables.[/quote]Staying in with family, maybe taking advantage of the long evening to play an MTT! (but will have to see whether my company will allow me to be so antisocial)

Yourself?
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey mate, much the same as your good self. Staying in with my family and trying too squeeze in some quiet action, getting to old for going out!!

Happy new year!
    • barratt15
      barratt15
      Bronze
      And to you, have a good one!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      No worries, I'll try my best. ;)