This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tracking of fulltilt account for strategy points

• mega5000
      mega5000
      Bronze
      hello i've been a member of Poker stategy for quite some time and i have to say you a taught me alot about the ways and plays of poker. i signed up and deposited my bonus into a titan account. but due to some bad beats i lost the lot :( no problem. since then, i have been having some success on the freerolls at fulltilt poker and have had built up a safe microlimit bankroll of $10, with which i had been playing the Sng and sticking with stategys learned from this site, i have been winning.

now i have learned what i can from the bronze level of information and in looking for more extensive training i have started (and practically finished) reading Dan Harringtons poker book on strategic play Volume one and from this i have pushed my measly $10 into a relatively safe $180 thus securing me a proper bankroll from absolutely nought. however i have not forgot you guys who started me off so thank you.

now the question i want answering is probably a NO but i'll try it out anyways cos i feel if it becomes a maybe of even a YES it would help me to become muchos better.

Is there anyway of tracking my fulltilt account so that i can earn stategy points for this site?

thank you

omega5000

AKA 4ztecgld (on fulltilt)
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi mega5000,

Its nice to hear you remember your roots :) Sadly we cannot re-track Full-Tilt account. If you want to continue earning points you would need to deposit with our code at one of the other sites or play at Titan :o

Best regards and good luck continuing to grow your BR!

Best regards,
      SoyCD