waiting lists on unibet

• darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Hi,

After update I can no longer put myself on waiting lists since I can not find this option in the lobby. Is this option no longer available? I tried asking support but they are not available fot the last 2 days ,so I sent them an email but no response too.
  • 11 replies
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I heard that mircogaming was planning to remove those list from one pokerstrategy member.

But at least until now I had not much problems with it. Maybe its even better, cause you don't have to wait in long lists when you want to play. And I remember earlier when I used to create a new table it took way longer to fill up, but now they fill faster.
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      was about to ask the same question. Glad that it's not just another restriction for us danes
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      omg,that's just ridiculous. btw still no reply from Unibet support ,sent them an email 2 days ago,also their online support is not available for 2 days now,perhaps it is another great software update :f_o:
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Seriously,does any one knows has any other poker room ever made such incredible decision as to remove wait lists as available option?
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Still no reply and no available online support so sent another email today :f_cry:
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Finally got answer to my question . It took me 5 days and as much emails until someone was able to answer it. Here are my emails to Unibet support:

Hi,are there no longer waiting lists for poker tables awailable? I can
      not find this optin any more in the lobby.

FIRST ANSWER:

Dear Darko,

Thank you for contacting Unibet regarding your poker issue.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems related to the poker
      software. We can see that the waiting list function is currently available
      for our customers to utilise. Therefore, we believe this issue to be
      specific to your own account with if you are having difficulty. Can we
      ask you to firstly follow the steps below in order to search for a waiting
      list with regards to a specific room. Should you not be able to find this with
      the instructions below, please get back in touch with us so we can raise
      this with Microgaming Support.

My second email:

Hi,

I have tried reinstalling software but unfortunatelly I still do not have
      waiting list option. Where it was before update,now there is only Join
      Tables button ,no wait list option whatsoever.I have attached screenshot of my account's lobby.

Kind regards
      Darko

SECOND REPLY:

Dear Darko,

Thank you for contacting Unibet regarding the poker.
      The waiting list option is now available on the table itself.
      Kindly join the table and the waiting list will be shown.
      Thank you for your understanding in the matter

My third email:

Hi Kelly,

I tried that of course but I do not see wait list option on the table . Can
      you tell me where exactly it is ,please? Here is the screeenshot of how the
      table look like when opened.

Third reply:

Dear Darko Dakic,
      Thank you for contacting Unibet
      Following your request, we would like to confirm that the waiting list option is available on the right section of your screen and just after selecting the table on which you want to play.

My fourth email:

Hi,

I have already sent screenshots on my lobby and of the tables when oppened and there is no wait lists section. I have attached screenshots once again. Please have a look yourself and please tell me where is wait list option.I have been playing here for a while now and I am telling you there is no wait list option like it was before. If you want you can log into my account and see it youself. Also please read previoys emails I have sent regarding this matter.

AND FINALLY :

Dear Mr Dakic

Thank you for contacting Unibet regarding the Poker client.

Further to the latest upgrade to the Poker software, one of the changes which took place was that waiting lists have been removed from the Poker client.

As you have installed the latest version of the Poker client, these changes are noticable whereas those who still need to upgrade still have the option available.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Unique case indeed,what a dumb update of software. I am going to withdraw bankroll from Unibet.
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      this is ridiculous i also dont play since that update on unibet, how terribly dumb decision that was!
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      As it turned out the whole network is going to do the same :s_o:
      [Edited by HollyMichelle]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkod80
      As it turned out the whole network is going to do the same :s_o:
      [Edited by HollyMichelle]
      Hi there,

I have removed your link as it contains another poker affiliate.

I trust you understand.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I found still waiting lists in one of this network room :D