Im I Playing To Tight?

• summerbank
      summerbank
      Global
      hi would just like to get an opinion on my hud stats from some of the poker gurus here, i usually play 10nl 6 max, only started using a hud lately so my sample of games is small, would just like to know if im playing to tight etc.?

#H 3210
      VPIP 12
      PFR 7
      3BET/F 1/79
      STEAL/F 26/90
      AF 2.4
      CBET/F 61/71
      WSD/W 26/77
      NET PROFIT 31.23
  • 9 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Way to tight for 6-max. Should be like 21/18 or 24/21, something like that is fine.

Not 3betting enough, not stealing enough, AF could be higher.

Really though 3,000hands isn't much of a sample for anything.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      plus as well i duno if your oppenents would pick up on it at nl10 but your not balencing your 3 bets, like do yu ever 3 bet 67s for example? or only QQ+ AK+?
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93
      plus as well i duno if your oppenents would pick up on it at nl10 but your not balencing your 3 bets, like do yu ever 3 bet 67s for example? or only QQ+ AK+?
      This is NL10, who on earth is picking up on that?
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      thats why i said i duno if they were picking up on it, i was just trying to offer some advice :)
    • TheMoment
      TheMoment
      Silver
      Originally posted by esuohdla
      Originally posted by Castle93
      This is NL10, who on earth is picking up on that?
      when was last time you played NL10?

most off players now are picking up on that. Like 70%
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      make it to 18vpip+ or go play fullring
    • summerbank
      summerbank
      Global
      thanks guys is there any free micro 6 max coaching videos i can watch to improve my play apart from pokerstrategy (i dont have enough bonus points)?
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by summerbank
      hi would just like to get an opinion on my hud stats from some of the poker gurus here, i usually play 10nl 6 max, only started using a hud lately so my sample of games is small, would just like to know if im playing to tight etc.?

#H 3210
      VPIP 12
      PFR 7
      3BET/F 1/79
      STEAL/F 26/90
      AF 2.4
      CBET/F 61/71
      WSD/W 26/77
      NET PROFIT 31.23
      Your opponents using HUD can easily exploit your strategy:
      1. You only 3bet with AA/KK
      3. 3betting your raises from position is profitable with any 2 cards, you fold 80% of the time anyway, why bother looking at cards? :D
      3. Raising your limp from position and then cbetting it on any flop is profitable with any2 cards, because you fold to cbet 70% of the time.
      4. Stealing your BB with any2 is profitable, too.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by summerbank
      thanks guys is there any free micro 6 max coaching videos i can watch to improve my play apart from pokerstrategy (i dont have enough bonus points)?
      hi summerbank,

there are still plenty of videos for you to watch even for bronze level.
      have you checked already? Using the filters for Basic + Bronze + BSS brings up 24 videos absolutely free. Look for them here.
      Videos

there are plenty of articles too! just being able to play a bit each day will easily bring you up to silver, so don't worry.

like the others said, your stats are really really really tight to be belonging to an SH player.

anyway, have a happy new year!

smile,
      wendy