Danish players? New regulation

• MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      What is happening to us danish players? Are we still able/allowed to participate in all of your promotions here in the english community after NYE? Why didn't you update on the danish regulation? I figure many danish players like me are in the english community. Seems a little strange to me why you wouldn't now that you've updated about what happens to the spanish players etc.

Thank you for your assistance,

Mathias / Mathhnes
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi MathhNes,

i am personally not updated on new Danish regulations but will flag this thread and get you some assistance as soon as possible.

thanks for your patience.

smiles,
      wendy
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      What is happening to us danish players? Are we still able/allowed to participate in all of your promotions here in the english community after NYE? Why didn't you update on the danish regulation? I figure many danish players like me are in the english community. Seems a little strange to me why you wouldn't now that you've updated about what happens to the spanish players etc.

Thank you for your assistance,

Mathias / Mathhnes
      Hi MathhNes, we have received several queries from our Danish members regarding the new DK gaming regulations. I've highlighted this issue with our management team and I'll inform you of any updates.

If you require any further assistance, please send us a CS ticket and we'll be happy to assist you. :)