First cash out partypoker

    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Joined: 30.10.2011 Posts: 661
      Hey I cashed out $180 from party poker a couple days ago. I used the skrill (moneybookers) option. I was just wondering if anyone knows how much time it usually takes to withdraw from party poker because from pokerstars, I would have had it in my skrill account in 30 minutes.
  • 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Hi there,

      Skrill cashouts can take anything from 30 mins to 7 days. Considering the time of year (festive season) there may be slight delays in getting the payment processed but nothing too serious I would hope.

      Hang on in there :) and if you don't hear anything within a few days come back to us and we'll see what we can do ;)

      Best regards,
      Gary
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Joined: 30.10.2011 Posts: 661
      Alright thanks :)

      That makes me feel better, although I'm not really in the best shape to be playing poker being hungover and drinking again tonight xD
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      Alright thanks :)

      That makes me feel better, although I'm not really in the best shape to be playing poker being hungover and drinking again tonight xD
      Is anyone? :D

      Enjoy your celebrations and have a great new year!

      Best regards,
      Gary
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Joined: 30.10.2011 Posts: 661
      lol thanks I hope you had a great new year also!

      I had a sudden flashback during the weekend that it took 5 business days to withdraw for the first time from pokerstars through moneybookers (they told me it would be between 2-5 business days). Today is the fifth business day since I withdrew from partypoker but I know that monday was a holiday for a lot of people so I'm keeping my hopes up that I won't need any help lol. But it's not looking too good right now :P
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      lol thanks I hope you had a great new year also!

      I had a sudden flashback during the weekend that it took 5 business days to withdraw for the first time from pokerstars through moneybookers (they told me it would be between 2-5 business days). Today is the fifth business day since I withdrew from partypoker but I know that monday was a holiday for a lot of people so I'm keeping my hopes up that I won't need any help lol. But it's not looking too good right now :P
      Yeah with all the holidays going on I wouldn't be surprised if it took an extra day or two at the most.

      If you don't hear anything by say Friday then maybe it would be time to get in contact with Support.

      Best regards,
      Gary
    • m4nclad
      m4nclad
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.04.2011 Posts: 53
      I have cashed out 3x in the past couple of week to moneybookers, it can take upto 3-5hrs, whereas pokerstars it was instant :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by m4nclad
      I have cashed out 3x in the past couple of week to moneybookers, it can take upto 3-5hrs, whereas pokerstars it was instant :(
      ok 3-5 hours isn't to bad is it?
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Joined: 30.10.2011 Posts: 661
      lol I go back onto my partypoker account to email the support team (I haven't received my $180) and it's now back into partypoker? They really don't want me to leave haha
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      lol I go back onto my partypoker account to email the support team (I haven't received my $180) and it's now back into partypoker? They really don't want me to leave haha
      they have asked for Id check maybe?
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Joined: 30.10.2011 Posts: 661
      I actually thought that my account on partypoker had the email that I'm using daily but that's not the case so I just saw the email from them saying that I need to contact them :P
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Joined: 30.10.2011 Posts: 661
      I am now validated to cash out! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      I am now validated to cash out! :)
      Wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Happy ending :)