[NL20-NL50] QQ 3 handed - Set on Turn with Flush

• 3 replies
    • Timor83
      The fact that the first opponent checks turn and river makes it less likely that he has a flush, so the most worrisome is the guy behind you I think. Therefore I like the riverbet. But after you get shoved on, you need to be good about 21% of the time and I don't think this ever gets done with less than a flush. It's pretty close and probably in the heat of the battle I wouldn't be able to lay it down, but the more I think of it, the more I seriously consider folding.
    • Nunki
      Definitely bet the turn since fish typically call the flop with hand ranges far beyond FD's. You also extract value from naked :diamond: 's besides lesser made hands etc. You also protect versus lone :diamond: 's and have suckout potential versus made flushes.

IMO, river is an easy call since some fish often bluff too much on the end and after your turn check villain might "put you on a bluff" or value-raise lesser made hands.
    • Kaitz20
      Without seeing the results I couldn´t fold that. The fact that someone could slowplay set or just making the huge bluff, would make me call that shove.