Hi forum

• eve986
      eve986
      Basic
      Hello people,
      My name is Ivana and i come from Serbia. I am playing poker for one year but only for playmoney on Facebook. I heard for this site on some forum that you get free 50$, and i would like to try myself playing for real money :) . I have read the guide and realized that most important thing is bankroll management. I will try to play cheapest sit n go tournaments and earn some money, since i dont have a job and live in poor country and dont have money for starting capital, and i hope i could earn some if i get lucky :) i have chosen to play on partypoker bcuz i heard only for that one from all available :)
      Best regards,
  • 8 replies
    • eve986
      eve986
      Basic
      I have one more question. I got mail from you that if i deposid 10$ i get 200% bonus, but on partypoker minimum deposit is 25$. whats the deal with it?
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi eve986, how its going?

There is a ticket waiting for you regarding your $50 bonus, please click here to view your CS ticket.

Regarding your first deposit bonus, PartyPoker will reward you with a first deposit bonus depending on the amount you deposit. For every $1 you deposit you will get an extra $1 up to $100. If you still have questions about the first deposit bonus, take a look at our first deposit guide by clicking here.

If you require any further assistance please notify me, by replying to your CS ticket. Happy new year!
    • expertnabbo
      expertnabbo
      Bronze
      you should play a lot for earn this bonus..... really hard to get the whole bonus playing little time.

Welcome Ivana :)
    • krisofpro
      krisofpro
      Bronze
      hi from germany
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi krisofpro and welcome to our community!

Seems you sneaked in under the radar there! Have you passed the quiz yet?
      We like to help our new members feel welcome, so tell us a bit about yourself! Are you new to poker, have you played a lot before; what game do you prefer, no limit ;5 card draw, omaha, stud; sit and goes or mtts prhaps? Lots there I know, but take your time, it's all good and we're very patient here!

Any questions just ask!

Welcome again and best regards,

Mal.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by krisofpro
      hi from germany
      Hey Kris, welcome!

I have a ticket waiting for you, that may just help you earn your first poker million...;) Click here to find out more.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eve986
      I have one more question. I got mail from you that if i deposid 10$ i get 200% bonus, but on partypoker minimum deposit is 25$. whats the deal with it?
      the minimum is based on which deposit method you picked. i think i can deposit $10 on Party Poker using Neteller. which method do you have?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :)

Roo