Argh,

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      pfft to angry to explain, fuck you variance =] knocked out of a big tourney was one of top cheap leaders someone tried bluffing my blind, i have KAs VS his 25s i hit 2 kings he hits the flush.. bull

and a positive note, happy new year? as im spending it sitting on my arse as my missus is due to give birth any day now :evil:
  • 3 replies
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      oh i almost forgot, i also put $65 on man u, spurs and arsenal to win football today, spurs drew to swansea!?!? manu lost to blackburn who were rock bottom?! jokers =]
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by iFortunatus
      happy new year? as im spending it sitting on my arse as my missus is due to give birth any day now :evil:
      Congrats on the incoming tyke.
      You realise, I hope, that kids are a high-variance gamble?
      It's just like tournament, if you play tight in the early phase, and loosen up as you build a stack you'll be fine.

The mid-phase is the worst -- but just like acne, you'll do well as long as you pick your spots carefully.

all the best in 2012 -- even if the world ends (or Full Tilt doesn't come back).
      Oh, wait -- same thing.

--Vorpal
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Originally posted by iFortunatus
      happy new year? as im spending it sitting on my arse as my missus is due to give birth any day now :evil:
      Congrats on the incoming tyke.
      You realise, I hope, that kids are a high-variance gamble?
      It's just like tournament, if you play tight in the early phase, and loosen up as you build a stack you'll be fine.

The mid-phase is the worst -- but just like acne, you'll do well as long as you pick your spots carefully.

all the best in 2012 -- even if the world ends (or Full Tilt doesn't come back).
      Oh, wait -- same thing.

--Vorpal
      haha thats brilliant! I'll keep that in mind, that will be the building block for bringing her up :s_cool: