Strategy points reset

• Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      My strategy points have reset for the month but It's not even January yet. I played yesterday and yesterday's points would put me into silver. Am I going to be credited for the points that the poker site hasn't reported to you yet and placed into silver or was 2 weeks (I didn't make the bonus points on 3 or 4 days of the grinding) of work completely for no reason as of this morning?

I thought that we have until the first of the next month.

Please clarify if possible.

Garet.
  • 16 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      This happened to me before -- or similar -- I had points pending on the last day.
      I put in a help ticket and they got me sorted out.
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Same for me once
      Just grinded the last night of the month to grab silver and the next day 1st of month=
      no silver.
      Put in a HELP request and good-ol Pokerstrategy cleared it up and I got silver woop woop.
      The site I play at was slow to update=pending points.Not pokerstrategy's fault at all.
      GL Man
    • expertnabbo
      expertnabbo
      Bronze
      points will be reset every first day of each months...

if u want be a gold member you should do 500 points first of the end of the monts
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Look at that shiny silver :D

First time I've broken the silver barrier!!

WOoooooOOOOooooOOO

Thanks for the replies people!

I'm going to go read me some advanced articles :D

Garet
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      hahaha never been copper before

edit oh im still silver must have played a few hands on party
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jimanyjerk

WOoooooOOOOooooOOO

Garet
      Congratulations on attaining our Silver status!

For a guide to our Silver Status videos and articles simply click on the links below:

Silver Videos.

Poker Strategy Poker Articles.

If you need anything else, just give me a shout. Happy grinding! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick

WOoooooOOOOooooOOO

Garet
      Congratulations on attaining our Silver status!

For a guide to our Silver Status videos and articles simply click on the links below:

Silver Videos.

Poker Strategy Poker Articles.

If you need anything else, just give me a shout. Happy grinding! :)
      Congrats Garet!

Loving the blog btw, keep up the good work ;)

Happy new year,
      Gary
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey Jimanyjerk, I have some excellent news waiting for you regarding your account, simply click here to view your CS ticket.

If your require any assistance, please notify me by replying to your CS ticket.

Sore head from last nights festivities?? ;)
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      When your done reading, watch some SILVER videos, they are unreal to see the written stuff put to the tables and tested..
      Soooo Goooood.
      Peace
      Simon
      Oh yeah I dropped to Bronze today ;( , due to not playing enough thru December and at Low stackes.. I,ve been buzy and it was better to play less than to play tired and rushed and donk off my money, so I don't feel bad about it.
      Keep the silver in Feb for sure =)
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      If it's the party poker thing I don't know if I can get it. I have had play money accounts on party poker for years but it seems that doing so has made me lose out on free money, at least according to the support staff at partypoker. I wasn't able to use the 50$ first aid when FT died either.

Maybe someone could clear that up for me? Am I screwed or is it possible for me to get the bonus?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      If it's the party poker thing I don't know if I can get it. I have had play money accounts on party poker for years but it seems that doing so has made me lose out on free money, at least according to the support staff at partypoker. I wasn't able to use the 50$ first aid when FT died either.

Maybe someone could clear that up for me? Am I screwed or is it possible for me to get the bonus?
      hi there! best thing would be to reply to the ticket and they will get back to you asap.

just as personal experience reading through the threads, if it is a play money account only and you have never played on that site for real money before, you can try making a new Real Money account (with a different email). This has worked for some members but of course the final decision rests with the poker room.

cheers,
      wendy
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      I now have a bankroll worth playing with! thank you very much everyone!

Time to wreck some tables,
      Garet
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      alright! i guess it worked for you then? silver looks nice but maybe it's time to reach for gold status? :D
      hehe good luck :)

ps btw if you go to your signature settings and uncheck the deactivate bbc code box, you shld be able to make a nice link in your signature :)
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Duly noted on the signature, This should do nicely for now!

I can't wait to get grinding with mo money, this actually sets my second set of goals in motion perfectly!

Have a happy new year everyone!

Garet
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      guys, can you teach how me to dougie... joke! just kidding, can you tell me guys how can I get those bronze, gold stuff, do i need to download something or should I pass another quiz??? thanks
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SamanthaKhae112
      guys, can you teach how me to dougie... joke! just kidding, can you tell me guys how can I get those bronze, gold stuff, do i need to download something or should I pass another quiz??? thanks
      Hey SamanthaKhae112, welcome aboard!

At PokerStrategy.com all our educational poker articles, videos, etc, are divided into several different status groups. The higher your status, the more strategy articles, poker videos, coaching sessions and forum areas you can access. If you receive the $50 starting capital, you'll automatically receive our Bronze status and you'll never lose that status. To find our more please click here.

In short, study our strategies, pass the poker quiz and I'll soon be talking to you on our Diamond members forum!! ;)