tech advice. videos on android tablet

• evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tech advice. I have been watching many of the coaching videos on my android tablet but it seems many of them (and especially the older ones), cut out or freeze after 9-11 minutes. Even the relatviely recent "super turbo sng: sit and go tournaments - the theory"but jay gatsby, did it. So it tried it on my cpu and it worked fine.

Does anyone know why this would happen on my tablet and how to fix it? watching some coaching on my tablet before bed seems to be a better use of my time than that fricken angry birds.

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      It also happens on my (android) phone, when autolock (I'm not sure if it's called that, but it turns off your screen if you do nothing) kicked in. It might be the same for you.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hehe, i loove angry birds! (now replaced by MegaJump) but i do agree it is a serious time waster.

unfortunately, i'm no techie so hoping bjela's advice works here. or maybe other members can chip in :D i wish i would be able to start watching vids on my iphone soon too.

have a wonderful new year guys!

smiles,
      wendy
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      No havnt got it working (thanks anyway bjela).

Looks like I will stick with some of the poker books I just got. After I have looked into magajump of course)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      aww if you ever figure it out, be sure to update us.

megajump? noooo! hehe... its free and you can use the pretend coins you earn to buy pretend cool abilities :D after 10 levels of easy, there's 10 levels of hard. mr.fizz been playing it forever and he's still on level 11! i managed it tho ;) dont say i didnt warn you. :f_p: