This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan Poker Bonus calculator

• Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I was bored so I just developed a little tool to caculate the bonus you will roughly receive at the end of the month. Maybe it can save you some time.

http://rapidshare.com/files/104622629/BonusRechner.rar.html

info:

Month 1 is the actual month. You will have to estimate which VIP Level you will reach. You can get the other values by looking at your statisitcs.

"Reload $ left" is the amount of your open reload bonuses
      "PSVIP $ left" is the amount of your 200% sign up (or 100$) Bonus you can still clear.

The tool is written in Java.

The pasword for the rar file is: psde

I hope it is useful for some of you.

Chiller3k
  • 3 replies
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Nice. I'm having some trouble getting it to work though. Running from commandline in java directory gives me an error message, something to do with defining the entry point. I have no experience with java at all so any help is appreciated.

/edit updated java - fixed. Nice tool!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      What kind of operating system do you use?

In windows it shouldn't be necessary to run it from the commandline
      you just have to install Java (http://www.java.com/en/)
      and when you unpack the BonusRechner.rar file you should find a file that's called BonusRechner.jar
      and when you dubble click it it should actually run :D
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Yeah I'm running windows, I just don't let the java runtime run @ startup so double clicking won't work for me :) Needs Java 1.6 for anyone who is still running 1.5 or lower.