Deposit by phone

• 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      888 has this option in the Cashier

"Make quick and easy deposits over the telephone.
      Our support representatives are standing by to accept your deposit, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

From: SelectArgentinaAustraliaAustriaBelgiumBrazilCanadaFranceGermanyGreeceItalyJapanMexicoPortugalSloveniaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandUnited Kingdom

If your country does not appear on the list, dial +12684844843 (toll number) or visit our Online Help.

If you prefer to have a representative call you back within 30 minutes, simply leave us your telephone number. Click Ηere Τo Continue.
      Close"
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply Matt! :f_love:

i'm not very sure who else has this option. most, if not all poker sites have online support though who will quickly help you with your deposit questions.

smiles,
      wendy
    • Loris2412
      Loris2412
      Bronze
      Its posibble from phone but money will be deposit from card,i asked if there is any room where you can deposit by phone money??
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Loris,

I assume you mean by using credit on a mobile phone or phone card?

I'm not aware of anywhere (standard poker rooms) that currently accepts any of these. It is always best for both poker rooms and yourself to credit your account from a recognised bank account, credit/debit card or indeed one of the many online accounts such as moneybookers (skrill), neteller etc if nothing else for ID verification reasons.

As poker rooms evolve and roll out products for smart phones, phone credit maybe possible, but I've no experience in that area I'm afraid.

Best regards,

Bart