Are there any obvious leaks here

• nonamesleft

Firstly Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you all have had a good relaxing time over the holiday period.

Apart from my VPIP being too high (I am calling raises too much from my BB, when I should be 3 betting ). I am also running about $20 over EV.

These hands are from my 2nd starting capital, so I've basically doubled it in 5.5K hands, but feel I could be playing more optimally.

Overall stats

VPIP 19.2
      PFR 11.4
      3 bet 3.8
      WTSD 31.0
      W$SD% 56.3
      Agg 1.67

All hands played at NL2 and NL4 FR

I've been working on my play from the SB and I can see the improvement, especially with 3 betting late position raises from looser players.

Apart from my BB leak is there anything else obvious?

• 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      hi nonamesleft,

to be honest, i cant see anything from those pics you posted. the numbers are a bit too small for my eyes.

i'm nowhere near an expert, but speaking in general, your pfr shouldnt be too far away from your vpip. i think 8% is a bit too much. also your 3bet seems quite low.

that said, the most important thing in the lowest limits is to just play solid poker and you seem to be doing well and running well too.
      i think it might be better to start posting hands instead so you can determine if you played hands optimally. have you visited our hand evaluation section yet?

• nonamesleft
      Hi Wendy, thanks for the reply, I've already started posting more frequently in the hand evaluation section. I had a bad 2011, but started to run well in December. Just want to make sure there isn't some massive leak that going to bite me in the ass when I stop running so well. :f_grin: