low traffic

• Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      i know party is supposed to be ranked in the top3 sites for traffic. but everytime i log on to the client, i rarely see tables running for nL50 and up SH

for NL25 its usually 4 to 7 tables only. are they segregating the traffic for people in asia or is there something wrong with my filters?
  • 8 replies
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      most likely wrong filter setting

i used to play there about a year ago - nl25 - and there were maaaaany good tables
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Perhaps you've clicked Hide Full Tables and Hide Empty Tables under the "Hide tables" filter?

Because I just checked and saw about 30 tables on NL25 running..

Regards,
      Richard
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      def. not segregating traffic.

Maybe the times you are playing is just bad because it's pretty much euro traffic only with a few from the other regions. You need to be playing late night to early mornings (like really really early) to hit the peak hours. Traffic pretty much slowly dies off once the sun comes up over asia.

Traffic over the holiday season is also a little lower but much fishier overall.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      hmm i checked my filters and did not have anything setup. its basically
      NL25 > ALL > ALL

i do some NL25 tables running but its less than 8. On NL50 its mostly HU tables. must be the tiem of day. ill try again later
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Approximately what times are people generally playing in europe? when do you find it's busiest? I'm currently trying to play NL4 and there are 6 FR tables. then there are some half full SH tables but nothing good for a relatively new MSSer :( I'm living west coast of Canada pacific time.
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      I usually get on around 7 p.m. London time and it's crowded on NL10 and NL25, but I also know there are loads of NL4 FL tables on at that time and it lasts till aprox. 2 a.m. Your time zone is what, -6, -7 right? That should be it then, GL!
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Thanks! -8... ugh lame, that means I'm pooched for the most part. I'm usually on at about 3 your time, guess I better get a different sleep schedule going :P

Thanks again!

Garet
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      There's usually way over 50 tables on NL50 and around 40-50 tables on NL100. NL200 has about 30-40 tables. Traffic is also a bit higher on the weekend. Personally i don't have any problems getting 12 tables running on those limits.

Thats during primetime which is 5pm-2am CET. After 2am traffic really dies out and you will have hard time getting 8 or more tables on any limit above NL50. Kinda sucks for you if your in asia since you have to get up at 5am to get into good games.