couldn't register to new year 10k FR

• fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      Finally couldn't register to the new year 10k freeroll. I told Party Poker chat support the matter 17 hours prior to the start, however still no reply.

First let me mention the date and time of my deposit. My deposit was made at 02:04 GMT on 19th.
      I saw ''between December 19th at 00:01 GMT and December 29th at 23:59 GMT'' on the following's promotional page published on 25th:①http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PartyPoker:-Massive-$20,000-Depositors-Freeroll-on-January-1_54811/

So I confirmed I would already gain the entry for the freeroll several days ago. But failed to register 17 hours prior to the start, and found '' between 19/12 05:01 GMT and 29/12 04:59 GMT'' on the opt-in thread. And also found '' between December 21 at 00:01 GMT and '' at that moment on the following page published on 29th:②http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PartyPoker:-$2,280-+-iPad-2-Freeroll-Today,-Double-SP-and-WPT-Freeroll_54543/

But strangely '' between December 21 at 00:01 GMT and '' changed to '' between December 19 at 00:01 GMT and'' 20 hours later since I saw it as you can see now.

Anyway currently three promotional pages regarding the freeroll say ''between December 19 at 00:01 GMT and December 29th at 23:59 GMT''.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PartyPoker:-Massive-$20,000-Depositors-Freeroll-on-January-1_54811/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PartyPoker:-$2,280-+-iPad-2-Freeroll-Today,-Double-SP-and-WPT-Freeroll_54543/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Win-a-Seat-in-the-PartyPoker-Winter-Million-through-Our-Daily-$100-Freerolls_55099/

It is difficult for us to notice the 5 hours difference, isn't it? The reason is I think many entrants usually find a promotional page, check qualification time frame, and click '' Opt in to this thread' which leads to directly the page to post. It's possible to gain entry without looking first page of opt-in thread like that. Do you know the 5 hours difference?

Thank you for reading long post. I'd like to need some opinions.

PS: Some unfortunate accidents caused this matter. Firstly unfortunately my deposit was made between the 5 hours time frame. Secondly unfortunately my Neteller account was locked after the deposit. And finally unfortunately these accident happened like this season which led to take more time for verifying my account than usually.
  • 7 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Hey,

Just want to check. Is your PartyPoker account tracked to PokerStrategy.com? Otherwise I think you're not eligible as well.

As for the deposit times, I am quite positive that the times quoted in the news are the correct ones, unfortunately Matt made a mistake when creating the thread so I would like to apologize on his behalf for the confusion.

I believe that your deposit should qualify you if your account is indeed tracked to us, so I'm not sure what the mixup could be. If you are tracked, do shoot a message to PokerStrategy.com support as well, they will also be able to look into it.

Sorry about it again.
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      Hi elhh82

Thank you for replying post.

Yes, my account is tracked by PS. I have played many PS freerolls on Party than ever.

Oh, really? It was the opt-in thread not the news that was wrong. OMG, then I must have been eligible. I can surely see ''19 Dec 11 03:04'' CET on my Skrill histories.

I told chat support 17 hours prior to the start. So if the freeroll hadn't been taken place like current season, relative department might have been able to add me in time. What an unlucky my new year's day! ;(

Actually I told chat support 5 hours prior to the start again, however a operator again just said this matter had been escalated. Now I will be waiting for reply from Party.

Thank you.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

After doing some digging I'm not sure about the times, the one in the thread could be correct since for all the previous depositors freerolls the deposit times have started at 5:01am
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      the following is a first reply from Party

reply from Party-----------------------------------------

''This is to inform you that to be able to register in the $10K depositors pokerstrategy freeroll with TID 2460106, you needed to deposit between the 19th and 29th of December, which you did not. ''

--------------------------------------------------------------reply from Party

But PokerStrategy.com offered not only one but all three news regarding the freeroll which said the qualifying deposit time frame was '' between December 19th at 00:01 GMT and December 29th at 23:59 GMT''. How can we find the 5 hours difference?

I saw the news published on 25h and confirmed I would already gain the entry for the freeroll at that time.
      Do you usually doubt time frame PokerStrategy.com offers? Is this matter all my fault?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fc23yt
      the following is a first reply from Party

reply from Party-----------------------------------------

''This is to inform you that to be able to register in the $10K depositors pokerstrategy freeroll with TID 2460106, you needed to deposit between the 19th and 29th of December, which you did not. ''

--------------------------------------------------------------reply from Party

But PokerStrategy.com offered not only one but all three news regarding the freeroll which said the qualifying deposit time frame was '' between December 19th at 00:01 GMT and December 29th at 23:59 GMT''. How can we find the 5 hours difference?

I saw the news published on 25h and confirmed I would already gain the entry for the freeroll at that time.
      Do you usually doubt time frame PokerStrategy.com offers? Is this matter all my fault?
      I can assure you that it's not your fault.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Have managed to clear it up.

It was a mistake on our editorial side and the news were all wrong while the thread time is correct. Unfortunately the first news item had the mistake and all the subsequent ones copied the details from the original.

It is really unfortunate and we will absolutely try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Sorry about this again.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi fc23yt,

Please get in touch with me on ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com and we'll find a solution for you here.

Ingrid