$10k freeroll Final Table

• StrategyLofthouse
      StrategyLofthouse
      Bronze
      I really enjoyed the tournament tonight.
      I only registered on Party on the 29th December , one of the main reasons for this was to play in this event to try and win the WTP Vienna package. I took advantage of the free $50 offer at the same time.

I managed to reach the final table which was great but obviously disappointed that I didn't take it down.
      My exit hand was AK suited three of us all in. I had plenty chips at this point but unfortunately the chip leader was in the hand with AA . It was the worst possible situation for me.
      I knew that if I won that hand I would have been a massive tournament chip leader with a great chance of flying off to Vienna.
      Never mind onwards and upwards
      Thank you very much to PokerStrategy for giving me the oppotunity to compete in these type of events. Also I reached Gold status last week for the first time so I am looking forward to studying the new information available to me.
      I am playing really well at the moment and with the help of the strategy coaching I am sure I can go on to bigger and better things.
      Congratulations to the winner and good luck in Vienna m8
  • 5 replies