100% reload bonus up to 100$

• MadMaXsilesia
      MadMaXsilesia
      Bronze
      Did I counted it well, and this reload bonus is just a 20% of rakeback?

That's worthless, because PP Points Sheme is worthless too, only 10% of rakeback on Gold level...4% on bronze ?(

I made that deposit because of that 50k freeroll in next month, but...trying to relase that bonus is just a waste of time, because you can get much better rakeback on other poker rooms.

I was always wondering, why PP is so popular?
      They're taking a fee for cashout, only USD currency (hate that), rakeback in promotions and point store is just a big joke.
  • 4 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      it's 25%

if you can't make palladium then the vip program is pretty shit, if you can it's not so bad, they have many extra promos for palladium+
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well they have specialy promo's for palladium members which add another 5% to rakeback. Their other promos like accelerator or world domination also add around 5% RB. Thats on top of 35% RB with the 7k bonus so your getting 45% rakeback a lot easier then on stars where you have to get high up in supernova milestones to get 45%.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Personally I think the palladium elite status is just too hard, you need to rake 6.5k a month which is something basically halfway to SNE pace rake, and it's much tougher to put in the same volume on party as compared to stars. But Palladium is definitely worth going for, and it's not hard, with just 1.5k required per month.

I'm personally hoping to get palladium this first quarter and then hopefully buy the $3k 20k bonus for a solid 30% rakeback without including the extra periodical promos.

The only thing that really sucks tho is that you're pretty much forced to play without rakeback until you make 20k points. All the cash bonuses in between are pretty worthless, so I'm really hoping they bring back Gladiator, which is the most grinder friendly promo soon. World Domination is not as great since you gotta run super good to get decent rakeback, but it does attract a lot of fish.
    • MadMaXsilesia
      MadMaXsilesia
      Bronze
      Alright, I relased 1st part of bonus, took my money out from PP leaving only a profit, and going back to WH, where rakeback from VIP system is great.

Made that deposit in PP only for 50k freroll.
      Playing there is just a waste of time for me.