This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 FR overpair flop action and later on

• legalega
      legalega
      Bronze
      villain play 10/4 on 82 hands. on flop i see his range as small/medium pp, QQ,AQ,KQ,QJ. after he only calls my 3bet i can take him off from hands like pure nuts like QQ and 55. turn brings 7 of hearts where he pays my cbet. so either he got set of 7 or FD with hand like AQ,KQ, QJ. river brings J of hearts which possibly completes his FD. so what to do on river and is there something i should done different earlier in the hand?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5.10)
      BB ($2.09)
      CO ($1.99)
      BTN ($2)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:diamond:

CO calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.06, fold, CO calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.14) Q:heart: 5:diamond: 5:heart:

Hero bets $0.12, CO raises to $0.24, Hero raises to $0.36, CO calls $0.12

TURN ($0.86) Q:heart: 5:diamond: 5:heart: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.52, CO calls $0.52

RIVER ($1.90) Q:heart: 5:diamond: 5:heart: 7:heart: J:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.26, Hero ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello legalega,

Preflop: Why do you raise so small? Normal raise would be for me ~$0,12 even while being OOP. :)

As played
      Flop: Why do you min-3bet? I don't really see any reason to make such a 3bet and give him good odds for any draw.

As played
      River: I'd just give it up, doubt that we beat much anyways. Even against such a Bet size. Why should he even Bet without having the flush? If he had any showdown value he wouldn't even be Calling on the turn.

Best Regards.