Issues with PartyPoker

• Kondikarl
      Kondikarl
      Bronze
      Hey all,

Anyone having issues with PartyPoker yesterday?

I need to validate my personal number, new danish rule beginning the 1 january. But because of this I missed 2 tournements(My money and voucher codes, wasn't transfered because of the issues with the personal numer).

I send 3 email (2 to the english support and 1 for the danish support email), I have an email they recieved the and a ticket number, but no answer yet and it is more than 24 hours ago!!!

What to do? Any good advice?

Hope someone can help me in here.
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kondikarl,

It's possible that the holidays slow down a little the poker room customer support responses but I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. It doesnt help if you send duplicate emails either.

Ingrid
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Kondikarl,

They do have a Live Support Team available:

> My account
      > Support

Other than that all I can advise you is to remain patient until they get back to you.

Please keep us updated and hope you get sorted soon.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Kondikarl
      Kondikarl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi kondikarl,

It's possible that the holidays slow down a little the poker room customer support responses but I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. It doesnt help if you send duplicate emails either.

Ingrid
      Hey Ingrid.

I send one in Danish and one in English(I send the reference number in both of them, so they see it as one.)
      The second english was with proof of my personal number :)
    • Kondikarl
      Kondikarl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Kondikarl,

They do have a Live Support Team available:

> My account
      > Support

Other than that all I can advise you is to remain patient until they get back to you.

Please keep us updated and hope you get sorted soon.

Kind regards,
      Gary
      Thanks HollyMichelle,

I can only find an email and I haven't heard anything yet. I will check again tomorrow...

Quote from the email ..."the customer support team will soon be answering your questions"...

Tomorrow morning it will be 48 hours. Is that customer service?
      third voucher code I can't use in the last 30 hours.
    • OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      It is well annoying, second day set off to play a lot, and no information given from partypoker.

I can tell that I got an email from their support earlier (at about 10 this morning), with no actual information other than they would give me back my money, active bonus etc.

To play on partypoker for danes you need to add your CRP number, but when you try to do that you get a technical error message saying you should contact costumer support.

I will add though I have never had a problem with the costumer support at partypoker, but this is starting to get embarrasing for them.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      l

i've just waited 2 weeks for a reply to an email that i sent to party,and after waiting for those 2 weeks the reply was quite pathetic.......i had told them i could not do "x" and can they advise me of my other options,their reply after 2 weeks was...thank you for your email regarding your account,can you please do "x"

end of email.

strange site.
    • Kondikarl
      Kondikarl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OtterlyGood
      It is well annoying, second day set off to play a lot, and no information given from partypoker.

I can tell that I got an email from their support earlier (at about 10 this morning), with no actual information other than they would give me back my money, active bonus etc.

To play on partypoker for danes you need to add your CRP number, but when you try to do that you get a technical error message saying you should contact costumer support.

I will add though I have never had a problem with the costumer support at partypoker, but this is starting to get embarrasing for them.
      Hey OtterlyGood.

I still have no answer, I send the email to them for more than 2 days ago. Nothing. I can't play or do anything on my account. I know that Pokerstars have a telephone line to call, I am seriosly thinking of taking my money out and open the account at Pokerstars.com instead!!!
      I have to say I never had issues with the support before, but this is just annoying!
    • Kondikarl
      Kondikarl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LONGPLAY66
      l

i've just waited 2 weeks for a reply to an email that i sent to party,and after waiting for those 2 weeks the reply was quite pathetic.......i had told them i could not do "x" and can they advise me of my other options,their reply after 2 weeks was...thank you for your email regarding your account,can you please do "x"

end of email.

strange site.
      To be hones I have a really hard time to believe this. I wrote them between christmas and new year as well, and the time to answer questions here was around 1-2 hours. So doubt the 2 week is true.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kondikarl
      Originally posted by LONGPLAY66
      l

end of email.

strange site.
      To be hones I have a really hard time to believe this. I wrote them between christmas and new year as well, and the time to answer questions here was around 1-2 hours. So doubt the 2 week is true.

i just checked my dates of sent email and the reply i got, and you are right it wasnt 2 weeks

sent 5th december
      reply received 28th december

3 weeks and 2 days pmsl. :D
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      WAUW, thank you guys. After posting ur posts in the live chat support i got this answer:

Deepthi: I will transfer your chat to our credits team and they wil lhelp you
      Deepthi: please wait

Deepthi: Thanks for waiting
      Deepthi: you will be able to make your cashouts now
      Deepthi: For any other questions
      Deepthi: please initiate a chat from partypoker.dk site

THAT i call service. You just have to keep them in short leesh ;DD