semi-urgent question re: tracking of accounts

• sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have just tried to deposit funds into my mansion account using neteller. However unfortunately because I've set my currency to AUD it is not allowing me to deposit.

So I talked to live support and they said I would have to create a new account in order to make a deposit and then cancel my existing account. And everything would transfer over to the new account.

The reason I want to do this is because I need to make a deposit via neteller in order to withdraw funds via neteller. What I want to know is if I create a new account will I still be able to be tracked through pokerstrategy?

Can you please advice on what I should do? I want to be able to withdraw my funds once I get my $100 bonus so I can go and find other poker sites and get their bonuses etc. Also I found out if I deposit my own money I can get a bonus at mansion too.

Any help would be great.

Cheers!
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi sargemojoe,

I see there would be no problem at all. Just open a new account using our bonus code "PSVIP", and Mansion will transfer everything from your current account to the new one. As long as you enter our bonus code, we'll be able to track it. Just provide us with your new account number via the ticket system, sothat we can update your profile for you.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      Excellent! That's great news.

Will just email Mansion first and clarify that all my funds and MPP points etc will get transferred to my new account before I do it. The guy I talked to live support wasn't convincing me and said I should email support before doing the transfer.

So I think i'll finish off getting the $100 bonus email support then if everying is a-ok i'll do the transfer!

Cheers!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Do you create a new account on your own? If so then thundebird86 is right.

If the mansion support is creating a new account for you (I had a similar thing at Titanpoker) then you maybe should ask them about it. Not that I think that it will be a problem but just to be 100% sure. :)
    • sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      I will be creating my own new account. Just waiting on their response because I don't want to lose my money or MPP points if I am able to transfer them over to the new account I create. Just checking all the boxes before I proceed with it all :)