Everything here is very cool

• 6 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      They have strict rules for who may get the Free $50, if there is a slight chance you're not who you seem to be, even 1%, you'll get rejected. They will never tell you Why, or How they Accept/Decline New Members though :(

The site is not a scam, as I have claimed the $50 myself, and doubt Thousands of people would continue to post here if it was.

You're just one of the unlucky ones who didn't get it, but there is still alot of Free Strategy Info here for you to learn from.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi guys

Not sure whats going on here but il guess that you had some trouble with the ID check wagwan?

Thanks MattDenness for answering :)

Yes it's true you won't find the exact reason that you fail the ID check only the security team know the reasons for this, they still won't tell me the reason i was denied when i signed up :s_frown:

Obviously giving away $50 to anyone who passes a simple quiz is going to be open to a lot of attempts of fraud/multi accounting and consequently the checks have to be pretty tight surrounding new members unfortunatly that means that ( very rarely) once in a while, and whilst we do our best to prevent it, somebody innocent can get caught up in the checks.

But if you do happen to fail then do what i did see past the $50 and realise that what we have to offer is worth over 9000x more than the $50 starting capital. We have videos, articles, live coachings and hand evaluations all by our professional coaches. On top of that we have an awesome friendly community of poker players of all different skill levels with the same goal, to improve and making these kinds of friends is priceless when trying to improve.

Hope you and anyone else that might happen to be denied the $50 stick around and make the most of this community :)

All the best guys
      Carl
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Originally posted by wagwan123
      Thank you pokerstrategy.com
      yeah everything here is cool, nice... enjoy your stay!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi wagwan123,

Welcome to our community!

I can see that you requested your free $50 at Everest Poker and hope you'll enjoy playing there.

Don't forget the Daily freerolls :)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Wagwan, Wagwan123? :f_cool:

Hope you are sticking about and posting, and taking advantage of our "very cool" extras that we offer such as Videos, Articles and Hand Evaluations

Don't be a stranger
      Patrick
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :)

Roo