SB ($14.96)
      Hero ($53.19)
      UTG ($23.80)
      CO ($10.35)
      BTN ($28.69)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: A:diamond:

UTG raises to $1, fold, BTN calls $1, SB calls $0.90, Hero calls $0.75

FLOP ($4) 2:heart: 5:diamond: 8:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, BTN bets $2.85, SB folds, Hero raises to $7, UTG folds, BTN calls $4.15

TURN ($18) 2:heart: 5:diamond: 8:diamond: T:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($18) 2:heart: 5:diamond: 8:diamond: T:heart: 6:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

Villain is 15/13 nit reg
      On the flop I thought that is likely that someone is going to make a bet if I check so I went for a c/r with my nfd.

Shitty leverage on the turn and because the nit called a c/r I'm scared and opt to c/c a small to medium bet and play the river. Pretty weak option as well buy I'm afraid that if I lead turn I lead it with almost no fold equity and if that's the case, is my option good?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

I would most of the times lead out myself with overcards and nut fd. This way I can be sure I do not give free cards someone like JT, QJ, KQ that would check back on the flop. c/r flop is fine, but then you should shove turn. He would very likely shove flop his sets, so you can easily be ahead and you always have there fold equity against his overpairs.

As played, it seems like he has more 99 or 76s type hand,s o I´d bet river 11$ expecting to take pot most of the times against his weak range

Best regards,