Do you guys playe $5 3T SNG @ OnGame (Mansion)?

• h3r3tik
      h3r3tik
      Bronze
      I've played a few of them and got to the conclusion that the fields is tougher than a normal 1T SNG. Unfortunatly I haven't tested multiple time of days to figure out if it was because I've played during the time when most of the sharks are playing or it something that happens constantly during the day. I've also noticed that playing TAG it's not an optimal strategy as blinds seam to get hight pritty fast without players going out. The only way I've managed to win one of thouse was playing a bit LAG/Maniac in the early stages move to LAG for a few rounds and then it was the push/fold stage so only played my spots.

Do you guys have any strategy advice? Guess the best strategy for this one would be to pass them and stick to 1T ones which are easear.
  • 3 replies
    • gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      how many games have you played? Playing TAG is a very efficient way to play in sngs especially turbos. You want to save as many chips when the blinds are low and pointless and let the maniacs knock each other out, only play AA KK AK in first couple of levels. Then push with the best of it and hopefully double through off the maniacs. Sticking to the ICM really works try downloading the program and practising on it, it really helped my game alot.

As one of the coachs said if there was 10 boxers in a ring and you are one of the best the best strategy would be to sit back and let the others fight and you come in at the end and finish them off.
    • h3r3tik
      h3r3tik
      Bronze
      I've played many 1 table SNGs and I know the proper strategy for that beast. I've just started playing 3 tables SNGs (30 players). So far I haven't encounter any maniacs on the 3T SNGs. Some loose callers maybe, but usually most of the players play Tight, many are weak and the blinds get to 100/200 with still maybe 29 payers out of 30!! From my knowledge this is a very good situation where LAG play can be usefull. I was just wandering if anybody else is playing 3 Table SNGs @ OnGame and figure out a different approach.

Anyway thanks for your reply ;-)
    • gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      I play 9, 10 seater tables $3 turnos very tight like i said and aggressive at the end and Iv made about $600 in a week on pokerstars. This is after about 500 games so I do think the strategy is good for 10 seaters.

As for small mtts like yours I play LAG as well. So what ever suits ya play it.