partypoker plo

• dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      heya!

has anyone got experience with partys plo .1/.25? there seems to be lots of tables and action going on.

2 questions:
      how soft/hard are they?
      how much rake/pp do you gain there on average?

any other tips are welcome :f_biggrin:

cheers!
      duba

p.s. failed to find it with search, so soz if theres already a post about it
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, Dubadal!

In my experience the PLO25 tables at Party are way softer than one would normally expect from the same level elsewhere because there's no lower limits available for PLO.

This has some disadvantages aswell however, as some players who'd normally be playing higher are also still on PLO25 because they know there's a lot of fish and soft players to hook and their $/h is increased sufficiently to justify not moving up.

As for Rake and PP / x amount of hands, I wasn't really tracking it, but I can have a look in HEM tomorrow or the day after if you want me to. As a general rule, because of being such an actionpacked game, PLO rakes a crapton anyway though.

Regards,
      Richard
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hello, Dubadal!

In my experience the PLO25 tables at Party are way softer than one would normally expect from the same level elsewhere because there's no lower limits available for PLO.

This has some disadvantages aswell however, as some players who'd normally be playing higher are also still on PLO25 because they know there's a lot of fish and soft players to hook and their $/h is increased sufficiently to justify not moving up.

As for Rake and PP / x amount of hands, I wasn't really tracking it, but I can have a look in HEM tomorrow or the day after if you want me to. As a general rule, because of being such an actionpacked game, PLO rakes a crapton anyway though.

Regards,
      Richard
      thanks for info! Yeah, if you get a chance - please check the rake/pp. I'm trying to figure out whether, trying to push for gold on pp is better with low sngs or plo.