This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

VIP Club questions

• EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm sorry if I missed the answer to these questions in the FAQ. I didn't find them.

1. The VIP level is updated monthly on the 1st of each month, right?
      2. I started playing there this month. If I make the points for Silver in a week, what kind of Bonus will I get next week? The Bronze Level? The Iron Level (which means nothing) because I am new?
      3. Do I clear that bonus at the same time as my First Deposit Bonus? Are they separate or do they "get in each other's way" and it's useless to have FDB + VIP Bonus?

Thanks for the help!
  • 3 replies
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Honestly I can't see through the VIP levels. But yep 1) is yes, and for the 3):

you don't clear at the same time, but it's not useless either. when fdb runs out the new bonus automatically gets activated (you can see the availability in cashier --> bonuses)
    • kischkintai
      kischkintai
      Bronze
      hey emanuel,

when you got enough points to go up a vip level just contact live support and ask for an upgrade, there's a good chance they will get you up to silver immediately. (this prolly won't work with the next levels though)

Btw. as it sucks to play a whole month on the lowest tier I often start playing on rooms with such vip systems close to the end of a month so i can start with 2nd or 3rd tier without losing much of the FDB. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      thanks for the help here guys :f_love: