UTG+1 ($1.08)
      UTG+2 ($4.18)
      MP1 ($4.94)
      MP2 ($1.67)
      MP3 ($9.26)
      Hero ($5.60)
      BTN ($5.32)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:club:

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, MP3 calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.40, MP3 calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.86) 9:spade: A:heart: T:club:

UTG bets $0.24, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $1.60, UTG raises to $4.60 (AI), Hero calls $3

TURN ($11.06) 9:spade: A:heart: T:club: 8:spade:

RIVER ($11.06) 9:spade: A:heart: T:club: 8:spade: 6:heart:

Villain is 20/11/3.5 AF over 85. No reads and not enough hands to have post flop stats.
  • 9 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Your swz size seems a little bit small to me. Bigger 3bet and than broke on that flop, you cant do otherwise.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Paaaaaaaaaulo,

Preflop: What's the idea of the squeeze? Do you plan to play for the stacks? Also why is it smaller than normal squeeze should be?

As played
      Postflop: Not much to do as you went for value preflop with your squeeze and hard to fold in 3bet pot your TPTK while the opponent could have even worse Ax hands.

Best Regards.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      About the size, it was a mistake, I didn't even noticed it, thanks for the heads up.
      I think AKs is good against his range, even if he is doing it utgand specially after he called, so yes, I was going for the stack... you think it is bad against this opponent?
      Thanks both :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Paaaaaaaaaulo
      About the size, it was a mistake, I didn't even noticed it, thanks for the heads up.
      I think AKs is good against his range, even if he is doing it utgand specially after he called, so yes, I was going for the stack... you think it is bad against this opponent?
      Thanks both :)
      Against UTG and being more deeper I doubt that you gonna see a lot worse hands which are going to 4bet against you and going for stacks ain't good. You at the best face a coinflip.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      That seems so obvious, I was being result oriented for sure (he had AQ so you understand why I said that). Lets say he has worse Aces (which we know he does), would you rather call and play against two opponents? If so, are we giving up easily if we miss the flop?
    • harvbucks
      harvbucks
      Bronze
      looks like a cooler to me
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      That seems so obvious, I was being result oriented for sure (he had AQ so you understand why I said that). Lets say he has worse Aces (which we know he does), would you rather call and play against two opponents? If so, are we giving up easily if we miss the flop?
      Well, if you expect him also to Call with worse aces it's fine to 3bet. But now again what's your plan if he 4bets you?
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Well, if you expect him also to Call with worse aces it's fine to 3bet. But now again what's your plan if he 4bets you?
      Well, I expect him to play it straightforward most ot the the times (he knows I'm 3beting an utg raise), so I'm guessing he won't 4bet worse than AK, QQ+. I'm just not sure whether it will be more profitable to 3bet/fold if he 4bets or just calling, but I feel calling might be better... What's your opinion?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      While it's FR I'd just Call and play postflop, we can't continue anyways if he 4bets. :) But our hand might be strong enough for postflop, even for multiway.