This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 44 set vs 2

• Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.31)
      Hero ($5.04)
      UTG ($5.97)
      UTG+1 ($4.12)
      UTG+2 ($4)
      MP1 ($1)
      CO ($4.50)
      BTN ($1.42)

Dealt to Hero 4:diamond: 4:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.08, fold, SB calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.24) 2:diamond: K:club: 4:heart:

SB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12, CO calls $0.12

TURN ($0.60) 2:diamond: K:club: 4:heart: Q:diamond:

SB bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32, CO calls $0.32

RIVER ($1.56) 2:diamond: K:club: 4:heart: Q:diamond: T:heart:

SB bets $0.79 (AI), Hero calls $0.79, CO calls $0.79

CO is 10/6 over 330, 9% on CO and Btn
      SB is 14/11 over 285

I was distracted on the turn, I think SB has either 22 or K9s+, KT+ and since i expect the SB to have a lot of AT and AJ, I would have raised to about .7$
      As played, I only called the river but I would have to fold to a shove, I guess.
      Your thoughts?
      Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      awkward, beacouse u have the worst pos postflop

I would raise somewhere otherwise i cant go allin, and the weakest street to do that is flop. not big, but to make the pot big enogh for a river shove.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Paaaaaaaaaulo,

You can most likely raise it right on the flop to start to build up the pot. :) Or at least do it on the turn. Pretty hard for us to manage to get the whole stacks from them if we don't raise at some point.

Best Regards.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      I thought raising on the turn was a better idea, what do you think? Also, which bet sizes would you use on flop and as played on the turn?
      Thanks both :)
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      id raise 2/3 pot, ~0.35

calling the flop and raising the turn , esp on a dry board, is extremely strong and u represent what u have, the nuts

even fishes notice ur strong, not to mention thight players, theyre not going to pay u often

when u raise the flop, u rep nothing, they can call u easier

on a 2K4r board there is almost no range with is reasonable a raise imo, perfect time for villian to bluffcatch, and if he has a marginal holding they will fold it as well to a turn raise
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Paaaaaaaaaulo
      I thought raising on the turn was a better idea, what do you think? Also, which bet sizes would you use on flop and as played on the turn?
      Thanks both :)
      I'd raise the flop for ~$0,48 or something similar. Usually raising the turn may look a lot stronger since then it's very likely that you have a hand and they are more likely to fold a Kx hand.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Makes sense, thanks both :)