SB ($4.02)
      BB ($4.98)
      UTG ($4.16)
      UTG+1 ($4.76)
      Hero ($5.16)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero 2:diamond: 2:spade:

fold, fold, Hero calls $0.04, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.20, fold, Hero calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.44) A:heart: 3:diamond: 5:club:

SB bets $0.24, Hero calls $0.24

TURN ($0.92) A:heart: 3:diamond: 5:club: 8:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB folds

Hero wins $0.86

Villain is 11/5 over 160 hands;
      I thought his flop bet was weak so I called to bluff the turn if he checked to me. If not, I still had a gs. I'm happy with the way I played it, was it good?
  • 3 replies
    • Echoes88

First i wouldnt openlimp. Id just fold most of the time, against some opponents id raise.

Than, he isolates u OOp, hes going to be very strong. Even if he doesnt ahve an ace, which most of the time he wont have, he bet too small, hell have TT-KK here.

Than even if ur draw completes, it will be so obv + he doesnt even have TP, so youll not be paid.

the only thing that makes it reasonable to me, that he is a huge nit. and that might make floatong profitable
    • veriz
      Hello Paaaaaaaaaulo,

Most likely you ain't even getting the implied odds on the flop, that's the problem with the GS. :) Even if you hit it you can't be sure if you get paid. Either to float or not would depend a lot on the opponent and if we can do it profitable. He could easily just play the same way Ax hands and maybe is not even folding any PPs vs your play.

Best Regards.
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Now I'm not so happy about it :P Nevertheless I think I understood all the problems with the way I played it, thanks both :)