Introduction

• SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Hello there guys,

My name is Samantha Khae from Perth Australia.

I love playing poker online, I do play poker online because it's very irritating to play poker on the real table.

I discovered this forum through word of mouth, I like to meet poker players. I love asian poker people who do play on the online poker. I met one of them somewhere in Wollongong.

I play on Ladbrokes Poker, I play there because in the first place I have my account... lol...

I took the quiz for the $50, how come I did not passed? I read very well the articles and suspect the right answers... hmmm... anyway, I'd like to know someone here, I can help someone who need to ask something about poker..

Thanks...
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Samantha,

Welcome to our community!

Don't worry about the quiz, you have 5 attempts so get to study :)

At which poker room are you thinking to request the free $50 then?

Ingrid
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Thanks!
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Samantha,

Ingrid
      I'd like to go on the Ladbrokes Poker... you mean after I pass the quiz I'll be having my $50 on my poker account on Ladbrokes poker for example?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SamanthaKhae112
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Samantha,

Ingrid
      I'd like to go on the Ladbrokes Poker... you mean after I pass the quiz I'll be having my $50 on my poker account on Ladbrokes poker for example?
      Hey Sam,

The following poker rooms are available for the free $50 starting capital: Party Poker, Poker770, Everest Poker and Titan Poker.

Please keep in mind that re-tracking accounts is not possible and you must create your poker accounts through our promotion pages: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Can help you choose the right one, just tell us what limits/game type are you playing, how much time are you dedicating to grinding and what are you after (promotions, freerolls, first deposit bonus or cash back rewards).

Ingrid