This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Introduction

• SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Hello there guys,

My name is Samantha Khae from Perth Australia.

I love playing poker online, I do play poker online because it's very irritating to play poker on the real table.

I discovered this forum through word of mouth, I like to meet poker players. I love asian poker people who do play on the online poker. I met one of them somewhere in Wollongong.

I play on Ladbrokes Poker, I play there because in the first place I have my account... lol...

I took the quiz for the $50, how come I did not passed? I read very well the articles and suspect the right answers... hmmm... anyway, I'd like to know someone here, I can help someone who need to ask something about poker..

Thanks...
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Samantha,

Welcome to our community!

Don't worry about the quiz, you have 5 attempts so get to study :)

At which poker room are you thinking to request the free $50 then?

Ingrid
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Thanks!
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Samantha,

Ingrid
      I'd like to go on the Ladbrokes Poker... you mean after I pass the quiz I'll be having my $50 on my poker account on Ladbrokes poker for example?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SamanthaKhae112
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Samantha,

Ingrid
      I'd like to go on the Ladbrokes Poker... you mean after I pass the quiz I'll be having my $50 on my poker account on Ladbrokes poker for example?
      Hey Sam,

The following poker rooms are available for the free $50 starting capital: Party Poker, Poker770, Everest Poker and Titan Poker.

Please keep in mind that re-tracking accounts is not possible and you must create your poker accounts through our promotion pages: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Can help you choose the right one, just tell us what limits/game type are you playing, how much time are you dedicating to grinding and what are you after (promotions, freerolls, first deposit bonus or cash back rewards).

Ingrid