Support? Does it work?

• galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      Hello. I have a problem. I passed the quiz, followed step by step, like written in this website. I even was asked to sent my ID pictures two times and..? It's already about the week passed and I didn't receive bonus, security@pokerstrategy.com even do not answer my e-mail's. I do not know what to think? Maybe your company discriminate woman? I hope you will answer to this post..........

Respectfully,
      Greta Alaunyte.
  • 31 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello galaunyte,

Your ID has already been processed and the money should be on your account soon.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      Huh, I am very disappointed.. 6th day I didn't receive bonus.. This is what pokerstrategy.com staff wrote me:

Hello,

please use the ticket system on the main page. The basic e-Mail support will be cancelled.

Regards
      Your PokerStrategy Team

Who can help me? .. Please..

Respectfully,
      Greta Alaunyte.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey galaunyte,

As already mentioned by SoyCD, your ID information has been verified successfully. Now you just need to be patient until your account is funded.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      I am already waiting for six days. Excuse me for my rudeness, but how long can it take more? The period written in your website a bit differs from the time I am waiting.

Respectfully,
      Greta Alaunyte.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by galaunyte
      I am already waiting for six days. Excuse me for my rudeness, but how long can it take more? The period written in your website a bit differs from the time I am waiting.

Respectfully,
      Greta Alaunyte.
      Hello galauynte,

Actually its says in our FAQ: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

You will usually get the money within 48 hours after passing the quiz, although in some cases it can take a little longer. If we have to make an ID-check first, it will definitely take longer.

You need to take into consideration that the ID needs to be processed, and then the money transfered.

I suggest you take the time while you are waiting to read the strategy articles so that you will be prepared to play once you receive the money.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      Thank you for your concern on my skills, but I will manage somehow. A little longer.. 48 hours? I am waiting more than twice, ok, nevermind I am just a customer..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Thank you for your concern on my skills, but I will manage somehow. A little longer.. 48 hours? I am waiting more than twice, ok, nevermind I am just a customer..
      Teaching you to play better Poker is the service we offer here. The starting capital is just an investment into you as a player - but our real offer lies in our content.

As it states in the FAQ, it will definitely take longer than 48 hours if you have an ID check. You had an ID check and need to therefore count on having to wait atleast twice as long.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      Good morning.. 7th day.. Still waiting..

Still respectfully,
      Greta Alaunyte.
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      Sitting with a cup of coffee, looking at the screen and thinking are my all friends better than I am or I am worse? Nobody of my friends didn't confront any inconvenience, but I do.. It's already week passed through and it's not funny at all.

You passed the quiz!
      Our support will check if your data is correct and will transfer the $50 starting capital to your poker account. You can clear an additional $100 bonus.

In spite of our efforts the transfer can take up to 48 hours. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

What is happening?

Greta Alaunyte.
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I believe whats happening is that they are transferring the money to your account.

Just wait (yes wait)
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      But why do everyone receive their bonuses x times faster than I do?
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      maybe encountered some problems .. Or they have alot of stuff in their hands think of all the people wanting to process their ID's everyday. Can't be easy
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      To Admin.

Can you answer me simple question?

I did everything you asked (but I didn't receive bonus for a week). Is it normal? My friends received bonus max. after two days from ID confirm! It's discrimination!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey galaunyte

We already told you yesterday that everything is in order and you just need to be patient. It seems that you lack one of the most essential qualities of a good poker player - patience.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      To Admin.

Can you answer me simple question?

I did everything you asked (but I didn't receive bonus for a week). Is it normal? My friends received bonus max. after two days from ID confirm! It's discrimination!
      discrimination? lol.. your being given free money lady..
    • galaunyte
      galaunyte
      Bronze
      Are you admin? lol..
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I don't need to be an admin to tell you that. and you should know that yourself
    • Odieone
      Odieone
      Bronze
      Are you admin? lol..
      Galaunyte.. I am just another member passing by to ask another question. It took about a week for me but it didnt bother me cause I played on the play money accounts for titan and ironically, i found out i had some massive holes in my game so I have gone back to basics. I havent touched my real money account for about a week now :) .

Time generally passes if you dont pay it no mind. When I set up my Neteller, I had to wait 6 months cause i had the same problems. I dont mean to belittle your problem but in this game, i think you fold (if you play TAG) 90% of the time.

So getting annoyed aint gonna make it go faster, might even slow it down something fierce :( . trust me i know.

Good luck with your problem.
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Its perfectly normal that people wait around a week if they had to send in ID information - if you just read some of the threads in this board you would know that.

The audacity of some people simply amazes me.