HP Pavillion G7 notebook
      Proccessor: Intel i3 cpu m380 2.53GHZ
      RAM 3GB
      64bit

From the device menu i can see two display managers:
      Intel HD Graphics
      Radeon HD 6470 M

I have a second external monitor LG W2240s

I connect the external monitor on the laptop and when i use the option of extended desktop the laptop after 2-3 minutes froze and cant do a thing.When i use only one screen the laptop works fine.This didnt happened when i bought the pc but suddenly this shit appears.Can anyone give me a solution please?
  • 5 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Does the problem continues happening or was it just a one time deal, or have you been using the monitor for a long time and it worked fine but it recently started happening all the time? It's just from your text it's hard to understand.
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Does the problem continues happening or was it just a one time deal, or have you been using the monitor for a long time and it worked fine but it recently started happening all the time? It's just from your text it's hard to understand.

this :)
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You can try reinstalling both Intel HD Graphics and then Radeon HD 6470 M drivers. Try finding them on the internet so you get the newest versions. Also have you installed any other software at the time this started happening?
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      no i dont think so i did even a format of the windows,but still nothing
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Well if have done a complete format, then I really have no idea what could be the cause. If you could get another monitor to test out your laptop, that could narrow it down to laptop or monitor fault. Check wires maybe they are loose.