a few things

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      Hi!

i would like to ask why are you posting articles and then canceling them hour later??? - funny

Just because its new year you could make your videos, especially highstakes and gold + videos available for everyone for one week or till the end of january. - that would be nice
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Agiz,

Which articles do you mean?

I've asked Education to come comment here for you!

Happy New Year!
      Ingrid
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey Agiz19,

Thanks for posting! :)

Which Article are you referring to? Do you remember, and I'll take a look for you to see what is going on there.

I love your idea to be honest, it's a really community oriented thought and these are important, but of course, over the festive period, loads of our staff go to great lengths to create a fantastic selection and variety of winter promotions for all our users to enjoy!

Keep in mind, that the advanced tactics showcased in the higher status videos are widely believed to be ineffective at micro and low stakes, and here it is believed that a consistent simple strategy will yield the best results, which is the strategy displayed in the lower-status videos

We firmly believe you have everything you need within each status, to get to the next one, because we have created it this way :f_biggrin:

Let me know about those articles and I'll take a look, please do let us know if you have any other questions!

-E
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      thanks for the response :) well i dont remember articles names but it happened few times in december and the pokerstars strike article today.

I know the highstakes videos edu dont work on micros and mediums but its just fun to watch them :) and see how the big boys are battling eachother.

otherwise you are doing a great job :)

Have a productive 2012
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks Agiz and wish you a very successful 2012! :heart:

ps: the PokerStars article is coming back up, we're just changing a few things atm!