Old account/PokerStrategy

• Kuuba
      Kuuba
      Bronze
      I have made account via PokerStrategy to Full Tilt Poker. I get rake back and strategypoints from there. I have old account at Party Poker.
      Is it possible to get strategypoints from there (Party Poker)?
      Can I get TAF dollars to my Party Poker account if my friend gets more than 15 strategypoints?
  • 6 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Unfortunatly Partypoker doesn't allow you to create a new account and retracking is not possible. We can only transfer TAF money to accounts which are connected with us. :/

An alternative would be to create an account at Titanpoker with our bonus code. :)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Unfortunatly Partypoker doesn't allow you to create a new account and retracking is not possible. We can only transfer TAF money to accounts which are connected with us. :/

An alternative would be to create an account at Titanpoker with our bonus code. :)
      ehm. Wrong. I got my TAF money on Party Poker and my account there is not tracked through PS.

Soo if you want to get your Taf money there you can ask the support politely and then withdraw it and move it to FTP if you play there.

But I recommend that you follow ciRiths advice and open an account at Titan, because if you will want to move your money to FTP, Party takes a fee and Titan doesn't.

Good luck!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Ohh I thought I read that the account has to be tracked. Thx for correcting me. :)
    • Kuuba
      Kuuba
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      ehm. Wrong. I got my TAF money on Party Poker and my account there is not tracked through PS.

Soo if you want to get your Taf money there you can ask the support politely and then withdraw it and move it to FTP if you play there.
      Thank you!

I still play at Party, so I don't have to withdraw it right away.

Good luck to you too!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Ohh I thought I read that the account has to be tracked. Thx for correcting me. :)
      Np ;)

Originally posted by Kuuba
      Originally posted by Dippy19

Thank you!

I still play at Party, so I don't have to withdraw it right away.

Good luck to you too!
      Np ;)
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      In this area Party's been very kind to me.
      I had an account earlier, made a new one through PokerStrategy and when I wanted to withdraw, someone called me on my cell from PartyPoker, I pretended I didn't remember as the old account was idle for >2 years and they just closed the old one down and let me continue with this one.

Only for that, I'm grateful to them, certainly given that the previous account was with a free 75 $ bonus from some site as well (no strategy on it thuogh, oddly enough)