Why i cant cashout my money?????

• BlackEglucia
      BlackEglucia
      Bronze
      Hey,
      maybe somebody can help me?
      I've got free 50$ at PartyPoker room. Also i deposited 25$. Now i reached 100 points and won some money. Wanted to cashout this money, but i cant coz there was a note that my account is blocked and i need to speak with somebody from support. I tried to call them and already sent 2 letters asking about this problem. But there werent any response. I am a bit confused, it seems like i can deposite my money very easily, but when i want to cashout it there are big problems :(
      Could somebody help me??

p.s. i've read other users posts about these problems and i noticed that they were asked to send their ID copies. But in my case, i never was asked to do that...maybe thats is the problem? How i could send this ID copy?by mail?
  • 21 replies
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      u need to get 200 points if im not wrong
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there,

In order to cash out your winnings on Party you need to have earned 100 base Party Points.

Party Points earned from promotions do not count.

If you have earned the 100 points by playing their games then I suggest contacting their support for further assistance :)

Please keep us updated :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • BlackEglucia
      BlackEglucia
      Bronze
      Yea, I already earned this 100 point by playing cash games and sit/go tournaments. Hoped today somebody will replay into my mail, but still no reponse from the support of PartyPoker.
    • Kondikarl
      Kondikarl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BlackEglucia
      Hey,
      maybe somebody can help me?
      I've got free 50$ at PartyPoker room. Also i deposited 25$. Now i reached 100 points and won some money. Wanted to cashout this money, but i cant coz there was a note that my account is blocked and i need to speak with somebody from support. I tried to call them and already sent 2 letters asking about this problem. But there werent any response. I am a bit confused, it seems like i can deposite my money very easily, but when i want to cashout it there are big problems :(
      Could somebody help me??

p.s. i've read other users posts about these problems and i noticed that they were asked to send their ID copies. But in my case, i never was asked to do that...maybe thats is the problem? How i could send this ID copy?by mail?
      How did you call Partypoker?

I haven't heard from them in over 2 days now and would like to be able to call them.

Thanks in advance.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      "but when i want to cashout it there are big problems"

it's not a big problem but obviously a little frustrating....lots of sites suddenly ask for id in this type of scenario and snap-freeze your account until they check it all.

i was frozen out for 4 days on 888 poker because they wanted id and i wasnt even putting in any kind of withdrawal request :]
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      I can't cash out either. It's all my own money I deposited there (no free PokerStrategy money) and I get this message:

Make you Cash out through Visa

You may only Cash out to your Visa Cards that are registered with us, that you have made a successful deposit with, within the last 6 months and are still valid.

If you do wish to use this Cash out option, please deposit using your Visa Card that you want to Cash out to.

It's been over a year since I've deposited money and I don't want to do something stupid.

Does that mean I have to deposit more money and then I can withdraw the total amount or what do I have to do?
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dumbledork
      I can't cash out either.

I realized a few months ago already that I s*uck at poker and have very bad luck to boot. So, to avoid losing any more money I want to get out of Party Poker.

It's all my own money I deposited there (no free PokerStrategy money) and I get this message:

Make you Cash out through Visa

You may only Cash out to your Visa Cards that are registered with us, that you have made a successful deposit with, within the last 6 months and are still valid.

If you do wish to use this Cash out option, please deposit using your Visa Card that you want to Cash out to.

It's been over a year since I've deposited money and I don't want to do something stupid.

Does that mean I have to deposit more money and then I can withdraw the total amount or what do I have to do?
    • BlackEglucia
      BlackEglucia
      Bronze
      I found these numbers on PartyPoker software. I tried to call but it said that these numbers are not working, thats why i send them mails, but still no response.

Its so strange...because i am playing at Pokerstars room as well and never had this kind of problem. :( I never need to send my ID for the cashout and etc.
      And for the deposite I was using my Visa credit card. At Pokerstars i deposite and cashout very easily,but this PartyPoker making so many problems with it. At least they could try to write me a letter and explain why i having this problem...hmm...still waiting and hope will get good news soon :)
    • Gantz189
      Gantz189
      Bronze
      https://cashier.partyaccount.com/faq/faqHome.action?page=faq_contactus_rmc&ul=en

Party poker contact numbers
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      @BlackEglucia, have you managed to solve this issue now?
    • supenoz
      supenoz
      Bronze
      Owh,.
      So,. for cash out we must gain total Partypoint is 200 Pt
      right ??

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supenoz
      Owh,.
      So,. for cash out we must gain total Partypoint is 200 Pt
      right ??

Hey,

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).

Ingrid
    • z1g1c4
      z1g1c4
      Bronze
      Here is how i did it.
      Got free 50$ from pokerstrategy (tyvm)
      Played n played.... earnd over 550$ in few days and cleand bouns(earn 100PP points).
      After that cre8 VISA acc in bank and got VISA card.
      Then i deposited minimum for my country. (check that on deposit section u have little round "i")
      After makeing deposit go to cashout section, there u will see that u have to send partypoker copy of ur ID in 30 days after makeing ur first deposit (free 50$ from pokerstrategy is not 1st deposit). Send them ur copy of ID.
      After all that u'll get email (i got it in 20 mins) that ur ID is veryfied.

After all this u can make cashout...
      And after u cashout they need to check that again , it takes 24-48 hours then u get email if it is approved or not. When they approve it u have to wait 3-5 working days to get money to ur VISA. (it took me 3 days total to get money on VISA so it was fast)

After receiving 400$ i played again with rest of my BR and got it up to 200$ then i cashout 50$ then playin some more got it to 300$ and i withdrawd 150$. 2nd and 3rd cashout were 2hours apart and no big deal, everything went well. Still 150$ to play with and 600$ in pocket. only bad thing they charge 2.5$ for every VISA transaction...

Hope i helped ;)
    • BlackEglucia
      BlackEglucia
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      finally is all OK with my cashout option :)
      It took really long time to wait for the response from PartyPoker. A week ago i send them my copy of ID. Today came from the holiday, hoping that my mail box will be full of PartyPoker mails :s_grin: but...there werent any good news :s_cry: so I found on the Internet that is possible to chat with them alive, send them a short message and they response after few minutes. Basically it took about 15 min and they finnally solved my problem :) so I am really happy and just done my first cashout :)
    • braybay93
      braybay93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BlackEglucia
      Hey guys,
      finally is all OK with my cashout option :)
      It took really long time to wait for the response from PartyPoker. A week ago i send them my copy of ID. Today came from the holiday, hoping that my mail box will be full of PartyPoker mails :s_grin: but...there werent any good news :s_cry: so I found on the Internet that is possible to chat with them alive, send them a short message and they response after few minutes. Basically it took about 15 min and they finnally solved my problem :) so I am really happy and just done my first cashout :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hey there BlackEglucia,

My apologies I only just came across your thread.

I am, however, glad that I am too late to help because you fixed it all yourself! :)
      You will generally find party Poker customer service people friendly and helpful.

Glad it worked out and best regards,

Mal.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      hey how much do you have to make with the 50$ starting cap to be able to cash out ? pls help lol

Hey braybay93

To successfully unlock your Party Poker funds for withdrawal, you must:

Earn 100 base Party Points within 150 days [Promotional points do not count towards this]

Best regards,
      Gary
    • bigslix
      bigslix
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I hope you have resolved this issue by now?? If not I might be able to help. The contact numbers differ depending on your home nation but are located at the following:

http://www.partypoker.com/contact_us.html

I have contacted the UK support before and been able to get the help I needed.

I actually processed 2 cashouts before I was asked to send them ID before processing a third. In the first couple of withdrawals I got similar messages about card details needing updating etc, but there is an option to sent the monies out by Bank Transfer. In the UK that is paid by transfer to a bank account in about 7-10 working days including their processing time.

It does cost a flat fee of $3 for using this method, but might bypass the issues you are having.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have made any progress

AbigslixK (Partypoker alias)
    • bigslix
      bigslix
      Bronze
      Talk about missing the boat, missed the one where you said you had sorted the problem! still, the contacts page might prove useful in future still!