4.5 StrategyPoints/$1 rake at PartyPoker from now on!

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      From now on, all PokerStrategists with a tracked PartyPoker account will be able to earn more StrategyPoints for playing there. The increase is from 3.5 to 4.5 StrategyPoints/$1 rake and this change is permanent!

More StrategyPoints = more rakeback
      This change will have a positive impact for all PokerStrategists playing at PartyPoker. This increase has two main benefits for you:

• You will be able to reach a higher status at PokerStrategy.com quicker than before
      • You will get increased rakeback from taking part in promotions where PartyPoker is a participating poker room, like the Gemstone Promotion. Also, you now have a better chance to benefit from the Top250 race.

Let's have a look at how in detail this will affect the Gemstone Promotion:

*Note: Please be advised that the extra rakeback applies only if you still have Gemstones remaining at the end of the year.

What do you think about this change? Feel free to share your thoughts on it with fellow PokerStrategists in this forum thread!
  • 8 replies
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Just signed up to partypoker yesterday, so happy to see this turn up. Hey all!
    • mcneil
      mcneil
      Black
      how many strategypoints for 1 partypoint?
    • skaloon
      skaloon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mcneil
      how many strategypoints for 1 partypoint?
      2 partypoints for $1 rake
      4,5 strategypoints for $1 rake

so

4,5 strategypoints for 2 partypoints
      2,25 strategypoints for 1 partypoint
    • c4baretjr02
      c4baretjr02
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vhallee
      From now on, all PokerStrategists with a tracked PartyPoker account will be able to earn more StrategyPoints for playing there. The increase is from 3.5 to 4.5 StrategyPoints/$1 rake and this change is permanent!

More StrategyPoints = more rakeback
      This change will have a positive impact for all PokerStrategists playing at PartyPoker. This increase has two main benefits for you:

• You will be able to reach a higher status at PokerStrategy.com quicker than before
      • You will get increased rakeback from taking part in promotions where PartyPoker is a participating poker room, like the Gemstone Promotion. Also, you now have a better chance to benefit from the Top250 race.

Let's have a look at how in detail this will affect the Gemstone Promotion:

*Note: Please be advised that the extra rakeback applies only if you still have Gemstones remaining at the end of the year.

What do you think about this change? Feel free to share your thoughts on it with fellow PokerStrategists in this forum thread!
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      where can i find a breakdown of the rake structure for cash games? can't seem to find the table anywhere. i want to know the rake for each limit if possible
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      where can i find a breakdown of the rake structure for cash games? can't seem to find the table anywhere. i want to know the rake for each limit if possible
      Hey DrDunne,

In order to access PartyPokers cash game rake chart, simply click here.

Happy grinding!
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ah thanks for the reply markquick
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      No worries, you're welcome. If you need anything else just give me a shout.