Supply Request

• rapswdosfilologos
      rapswdosfilologos
      Bronze
      Well , Hello everybody .

Recently i saw a video on youtube that a guy asked 1.000.000 dollars cause he wanted to make his life better and someone sent him ^^...

After this i thought that that guy hadn't any serious problems ... and he got that help :/

We have many problems on my family we must give around 120.000 euros to 5 banks and ... just this .. i live in Greece and i watch poker many months trying to learn , i am writing on internet cause i get internet from coffes with free internet supplied to custommers ...

What i wanted to ask is after watching that some players play on blinds like 200-400 $ oh my god , i wanted to ask if someone could send me and support me on some site like pokerstars or whatever to try make some help for my self and my family ..

Thanks to all hope you don't delete this post even if it is smth like beg , but can't find another way to make some help for getting out of this situation :/

If anyone is intrested at all can contract me or reply here

Thank you all for listening happy new year

Andrew , 22
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi rapswdosfilologos,

Welcome to our community!

First of all, your post is inappropriate on this forum and its not allowed. Please refrain creating new ones with the same context. I let it stay this one time.

Second of all, I'm very sorry to hear about your Family problems and I wish you the best to find solution and peace in 2012.

Instead of asking users to send you money, why don't you try to take our quiz and receive the free $50 starting capital? We help you on the way to build your bankroll.

Let me know what you think
      Ingrid
    • rapswdosfilologos
      rapswdosfilologos
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot sorry i know this is not proper in a healthy community i just find no other way , also i have passed quiz but there was no reply :/
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rapswdosfilologos
      Recently i saw a video on youtube that a guy asked 1.000.000 dollars cause he wanted to make his life better and someone sent him ^^...
      There was a third video where that guy admitted lying that someone actually gave him $1,000,000.00 :) Tho, it was a nice try
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rapswdosfilologos
      Thanks a lot sorry i know this is not proper in a healthy community i just find no other way , also i have passed quiz but there was no reply :/
      congratulations :) you off to a good start!

next step is is now onto my colleagues who will go and verify your account, please keep an eye on your tickets because this is the method we communicate with you and we may ask you to upload documents or call you to verify your account. :) no biggie just simples.

keep me update here
      Ingrid
    • rapswdosfilologos
      rapswdosfilologos
      Bronze
      Bigniux this is truth they also told it here in Greece on TV...