$101.50
      BU:
      $56.55
      SB:
      $260.65
      BB:
      $117.25

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, A.
      Hero raises to $3.00, MP3 folds, CO calls $3.00, BU folds, SB calls $2.50, BB calls $2.00.

Flop: ($12) K, 8, T (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $8.00, CO calls $8.00, SB folds, BB calls $8.00.

Turn: ($36) Q (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $17.00, BB calls $17.00, Hero folds.

River: ($70) 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $28.00, CO folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $70.

On the flop i should bet 10bb & ship the T if it isn't :heart:
      If somebody raises my cb on the flop what should i do?
      I will probably call cause i will need 33%(6min later)now when i see the equilator i should fold, if the range i give him is right TT, 88,KsQh,KcQh,QhJh,Jh9h,AhJh,Ah5h,Ah4h,7h6h,AhTs,AhQd,KTs. I have 15% against this range.

• 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey!

we have 2 things we have to discuss here then:
      1. What do you think peoples calling range is if they call your cbet?

2. If someone raises u on this board, do you think his range also contains TP + a flushdraw ? do you think that kind of hand is ahead versus your callingrange? so u have to think a bit more about what they think you are calling their raises with

Let me know :)
    • aleksandarbogdanov
      aleksandarbogdanov
      Bronze
      1. What do you think peoples calling range is if they call your cbet?

AhX,KxQh,AhXh- i can't think of anything else.(please help me with the range)

2. If someone raises u on this board, do you think his range also contains TP + a flushdraw ? do you think that kind of hand is ahead versus your callingrange? so u have to think a bit more about what they think you are calling their raises with

My calling range is AQh,AJh,KK,TT,88,AhKx,so if he now my range he defenetly don't have TP+FD

So what should i do on the flop make a cb and surender(on the T no matter what), or don't make a cb at all?

thanks
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aleksandarbogdanov
      AhX,KxQh,AhXh- i can't think of anything else.(please help me with the range)
      Well mostly nutflushes, sometimes flushes and sometimes Toppair with or without redraws.

People dont bluff often 3way so it is a betfold for me if you bet on the Flop. U have not much info on BB-SB as they check to the original raiser (you) most often than not. Therefore checking to see what CO and then SB-BB is doing cant hurt as well as your hand does not really require any protection
    • aleksandarbogdanov
      aleksandarbogdanov
      Bronze
      Thank you Gerv, once again you were pretty helpful.