This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] MSS NL100 AKo 4way f KT8s

• aleksandarbogdanov
      aleksandarbogdanov
      Bronze
      Hi,Gerv

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.5/$1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2 (Hero):
      $43.00
      MP3:
      $100.00
      CO:
      $101.50
      BU:
      $56.55
      SB:
      $260.65
      BB:
      $117.25

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, A.
      Hero raises to $3.00, MP3 folds, CO calls $3.00, BU folds, SB calls $2.50, BB calls $2.00.

Flop: ($12) K, 8, T (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $8.00, CO calls $8.00, SB folds, BB calls $8.00.

Turn: ($36) Q (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $17.00, BB calls $17.00, Hero folds.

River: ($70) 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $28.00, CO folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $70.

On the flop i should bet 10bb & ship the T if it isn't :heart:
      If somebody raises my cb on the flop what should i do?
      I will probably call cause i will need 33%(6min later)now when i see the equilator i should fold, if the range i give him is right TT, 88,KsQh,KcQh,QhJh,Jh9h,AhJh,Ah5h,Ah4h,7h6h,AhTs,AhQd,KTs. I have 15% against this range.

• 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey!

we have 2 things we have to discuss here then:
      1. What do you think peoples calling range is if they call your cbet?

2. If someone raises u on this board, do you think his range also contains TP + a flushdraw ? do you think that kind of hand is ahead versus your callingrange? so u have to think a bit more about what they think you are calling their raises with

Let me know :)
    • aleksandarbogdanov
      aleksandarbogdanov
      Bronze
      1. What do you think peoples calling range is if they call your cbet?

AhX,KxQh,AhXh- i can't think of anything else.(please help me with the range)

2. If someone raises u on this board, do you think his range also contains TP + a flushdraw ? do you think that kind of hand is ahead versus your callingrange? so u have to think a bit more about what they think you are calling their raises with

My calling range is AQh,AJh,KK,TT,88,AhKx,so if he now my range he defenetly don't have TP+FD

So what should i do on the flop make a cb and surender(on the T no matter what), or don't make a cb at all?

thanks
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aleksandarbogdanov
      AhX,KxQh,AhXh- i can't think of anything else.(please help me with the range)
      Well mostly nutflushes, sometimes flushes and sometimes Toppair with or without redraws.

People dont bluff often 3way so it is a betfold for me if you bet on the Flop. U have not much info on BB-SB as they check to the original raiser (you) most often than not. Therefore checking to see what CO and then SB-BB is doing cant hurt as well as your hand does not really require any protection
    • aleksandarbogdanov
      aleksandarbogdanov
      Bronze
      Thank you Gerv, once again you were pretty helpful.