depositing problem and freeroll

• fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      I made a deposit on 31th Dec, however cashier browser froze for a while at that time, and finally the deposit fund have not been credited to my Everest account yet.

I sent an email to Everest Support on 31th and 2nd Jan, and still no reply.
      What's more, I'm not registered to today's weekly depositor freeroll and 10k freeroll.

I experienced same problem once in the past. Everest Support replied within 24 hours at that time, and I received fund soon. But this time maybe it seems they don't work due to like current season.

PS Staff, I' like to need your help.
  • 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey fc23yt,

Escalated this for you, be back with more information soon.

(although I think we're too late to get you into the depositors freeroll even if we get a reply on time but we make sure you get compensated if you fulfilled the requirements)

- has the money been deducted from your account?
      - what payment method did you deposited with?
      Ingrid
    • Badbeatas
      Badbeatas
      Bronze
      By the way, those who got free bankroll at everest poker can participate in tournament too ? Or they should have made a deposit there too?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Badbeatas
      By the way, those who got free bankroll at everest poker can participate in tournament too ? Or they should have made a deposit there too?
      • Use an Everest account created via PokerStrategy.com (Use Bonus Code "1000VIPPS") and for players who recieved their $50 starting capital at Everest Poker.

so its for users as well who received their free $50 starting capital :)

promo link: Everest Weekly $1,000 Depositors Freeroll
    • Badbeatas
      Badbeatas
      Bronze
      Yes, but I'm asking it because I don't get registered into that, wrote to support before but no answer yet :/ I have received pokerstrategy starting capital into Everest poker.

Any Ideas? :) would be nice to play this one.
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Badbeatas
      Yes, but I'm asking it because I don't get registered into that, wrote to support before but no answer yet :/ I have received pokerstrategy starting capital into Everest poker.

Any Ideas? :) would be nice to play this one.
      Hey Badbeatas,

The $50 starting capital doesn't count as a deposit I'm afraid and therefore you will need to make an additional deposit to qualify for the tournaments.

Receiving the $50 means that you're tracked to us though which is the important part as you can only qualify if you're tracked to us :)

Did you make an additional deposit?

Best,
      Darren
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      Hi Badbeatas

Please don't use my thread for your query, at least before completing my issue. If you have something to talk, you should create a thread to talk it by yourself. Please don't reply this thread any more and create a thread if you want to continue your topic.

--------------------------------------

I confirmed my deposit fund had been manually credited 2012-01-03 18:04 GMT. But I wasn't registered to today's weekly freeroll in time. And I haven't been registered to 10k freeroll yet. Could you escalate this?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fc23yt
      I confirmed my deposit fund had been manually credited 2012-01-03 18:04 GMT. But I wasn't registered to today's weekly freeroll in time. And I haven't been registered to 10k freeroll yet. Could you escalate this?
      Thank you for the update, I've added to our report. Get back to you tomorrow.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Everest confirmed that you'll be registered to the next freeroll. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey fc23yt,

You will be included in the next 1K freeroll for sure (TID: 50406991, qualification period Dec 26 to Jan 9). In addition, you also been registered to the 10K depositor freeroll on the 8th.

Hope this helps and apologize again for the misunderstanding here.

Ingrid
    • fc23yt
      fc23yt
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN

I'm sure I have been registered to both freerolls.

Thank you very much for your help.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fc23yt
      Hi IngridN

I'm sure I have been registered to both freerolls.

Thank you very much for your help.
      anytime :) how did it go for you?