hello :)

• 13 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hi there kimboey and welcome to the english community!

So, new person :) have you played poker before online or live?
      Tell us a little about yourself, we like to get to know our new members, so don't be shy about it! :D

Best regards and have fun with pokerStrategy,

Mal.
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      im waiting for my party poker $50 capital to be verified. still waiting. :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Oh wow, you passed the quiz, excellent news!

So you're going to play Party Poker then, well have fun.

As far as I know, you won't have to wait too long for your $50, just around 48 hours or so ok? :f_love:

Oh, if you are a new player, check out the link at the bottom of this post for information about our No -Limit Beginners Course! It's free and the coaches are superb guys.

Best regards and well done again!

Mal.
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      Ya, i heard there a alot of experience coaches in pokerstrategy, how do i get one of them to coach me? do i need to pay for the coaching?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hiya kimboey,

the beginners course is absolutely free to join! no need to pay anything. (link in my sig) :D
      whats your poker experience anyway? the coaches can also be hired for private coachings if you want but if you are just starting out, i suggest you take advantage of the plenty of free material here for you :) .

smiles,
      wendy
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Hello there kimboey, welcome to the english community!
    • expertnabbo
      expertnabbo
      Bronze
      welcome
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      Thanks so much for the welcoming. I was so pissed now. pokerstrategy called me and ask me some question, and now they send me a message and tell me that they are not giving me the free $50 cause im poker beginner. that is so sucks seriously.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again kimboey,

That is disappointing news, unfortunately it happens occasionally. The official atance is;

'I didn't pass the ID check. Why?

The decision is based on various criteria. We are sorry, but we cannot give you any further details on this to prevent the abuse of such information. Our employees will not disclose any information about the procedure.'

I suggest you can still make a deposit at a poker site through us and earn PokrStrategy points as you play; that way you can get access to articles, videos; coachings and all the other great stuff PokerStrategy has to offer. Oh and the beginner's no limit poker school will be available as well!

We are confident you will find that the learning materials and being part of the best poker community there is wil gain you 1,000s of times more benefit than the $50.

Very best regards,

Mal.
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      So u mean that i wont be getting this $50 no matter what? even i send them email, im not getting it as well?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Unfortunately not kimboey,
      Also, I am not allowed to even speculate as to why it didn't happen for security purposes...

...however, wait, all is not lost; there's more!

If you click the links I have posted below, you will see what else we have for you in teh way of free money.!

Free Money Offer1.
      Get your free $8 at 888poker!

Free Money Offer2.
      Get your free $7.70 at Poker770

Fre Money Offer3.
      Twenty for Twenty: Get your free $20 at PKR!

FreeRoll Tournaments

These are also a good way to try out a poker site to see if you like it.

Freeroll tournaments
      A freeroll is a poker tournament where you don't have to deposit any of your own money but can still win money. We've negotiated exclusive freerolls for our members, where you only play against other members of our community.

In addition to our daily freerolls, there are always special offers which we'll update you on in our news.

At the moment you can take part in a series of $100 freerolls every day in several of our partner rooms:

Click the link below for more information;

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/40547/

As you can see, there is much more than the $50 on offer from PokerStrategy and this is just the beginning of it!

We hope you will take advantage of one or more of these offers and enjoy this great PokerStrategy English Community

Hope this was useful,

Mal.
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      hey wait, i haven't send in my ID yet, is this the problem i cant get the $50? can u please check for me please mal.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi kimboey, my apologies for any confusion.

I am informed you had a telephone conversation with PokerSTrategy and they decided based on this, you would not receive the $50 starting capital; therefore, no I.D. check was required at all.

The information I gave in my previous reply is of course still valid. :)

I hope this clarifies things for you

Best regards,

Mal.