This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 [SH] KTs OOP with reg pre and post

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Hi guys! :)

I played with this guy and we had some 3b and 4b dynamics going on between us, he is reg, 6 + tabling player

He is 23/21 on 265 hands, 3b is 9 %, fold to 3b is 33%,
      started to 3b and 4b me more often since saw some bluffs and light 3bets from me, when I barreled 3 streets as semi bluff

Do you mind my play 1) pre and 2) postflop? I think I could fold maybe pre, but postflop if fine with c/re-shove imo. what ya think guys?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.81)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($4.76)
      UTG+1 ($5.38)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($6.88)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: K:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $1.10, fold, CO raises to $2.30, Hero calls $1.20

FLOP ($4.70) J:spade: A:diamond: 2:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $2.40, Hero raises to $8.51 (AI), CO calls $5.30 (AI)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello miljonszalie,

Preflop: Calling here is pretty horrible vs the 4bet. We ain't gonna play the hand profitable anyways by flatting and hoping for a hit. At the best if the opponent ain't folding to 3bets at all and is 4betting a lot then just Call and play it postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add, there is no other way to play the hand. We can't Check/Call or give it up here anyways if we played this way our hand preflop.

Best Regards.