[NL2-NL10] NL5: QQ in multiway pot

• anstaendig
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)      

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q:diamond: , Q:heart:
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.16, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.16, MP2 calls $0.16, 2 folds, BU calls $0.16, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.70) A:diamond: , 6:heart: , 6:club: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.55, 2 folds, BU calls $0.55.

Turn: ($1.80) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.60, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $2.40

I is just an easy fold? I don't see any hand who calls me on the flop. His 1/3 potsize bet looks very much like a valuebet to me.
  • 5 replies
    • vladnz
      ppl on nl5 don't valuebet

b/f turn
    • anstaendig
      I play on NL5 and i do valuebet. :)
    • timukasr
      Quite easy fold, that is common NL5 player, he holds ace (possibly A2, A3 or smth like that) and he can't fold that hand no matter what.

That wasn't a valuebet from him that was just "ooh I got hig pair" bet. Those beginners are usually way too scared to bet or way too agressive (most of them are too tight).
    • slikec
      I play that limit and basicly you are right:) Most of them have no clue how to play poker like i didn't have it 3 months ago when i luckly found that nice comunity and learned a lot:)

Basicly there are two groups:) Just observe players and mark them:) I play now on Titan two months and i met 20 players daily and i know them and i think they know me:=) So getting money from eachother is damn hard mostly like clashing KK vs AA or two sets(on flop) or top pair vs flushdraw:D Fishes are great. And thanks to pokerstrategy i know how to "milk" them :D ANd they have no clue:D I mean it happens now and than that players with AA preflop limp and than call any bet till showdown. What a deception :D

Back to hand. I would do the same or sometimes i would bet flop (if you bet have to be at least 2/3of the pot size to make him fold an ace with bad kicker) aswell(depends on how well i know villian).
    • Kaitz20
      I would also bet out against 3 people and c/f turn ui.